Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

iceveela
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Jan 2012, 9:23 pm

My Step-mom tells random people about my transsexuality... some things I would like to forget, or at least not think about, and my "junk" just happens to be one of them.

But at the same time, I am happy because the people she tells it to are shocked to find out that I was born a male.

So now I am confused about whether to be happy that I pass so well, or angry because my "secret" is being told to people I don't know very well...

AQ: 36

Zhane
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Jan 2012, 11:41 pm

I think she's proud. Listen to the tone in her voice. Is she gloating?

Hexagon
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Jan 2012, 4:34 am

People not knowing about my trans status is pretty much vital. If a member of my family went around telling a bunch of seventeen year olds in my college that the weird quiet guy who takes double maths used to be a girl, then I'd pretty much kill them. Or me.

Be annoyed, in other words. Being a woman isn't changed by your past, and unless you want people to know and tell them yourself, they have no right to that information.

iceveela
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Jan 2012, 10:28 am

Hexagon wrote:
People not knowing about my trans status is pretty much vital. If a member of my family went around telling a bunch of seventeen year olds in my college that the weird quiet guy who takes double maths used to be a girl, then I'd pretty much kill them. Or me.

Be annoyed, in other words. Being a woman isn't changed by your past, and unless you want people to know and tell them yourself, they have no right to that information.

You are right! I detest people telling my secrets...

AQ: 36