Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Penandinkmarie
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

03 Feb 2012, 6:48 am

So before I started seriously dating my Aspie boyfriend (it's been 4 amazing months) I knew this day would be coming. He prepared me for it from a long time ago. He is leaving to Italy for 6 months for work....I knew the day would come, but I just didn't know how fast it would creep up on me. Now, with only a few hours to go, I'm scared, I feel like I'm on the verge of a panic attack.

I cried at work and had to run to the bathroom to let it all out. I went to a cafe later and cried there too.....I just can't stop crying. I cried myself to sleep last night. I don't want him to go. I know he loves me but I can't see him leave. I don't want to say goodbye....I can't.....I'm so scared and I'm going to miss him so much. I'm in a foreign country, he's the only one I trust with ANYTHING, he's been my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the first guy I can say who is PERFECT for me and who I love and care for so much. And now he's leaving. I know it's only 6 months but my obsessive thinking won't let me stop thinking about him, no matter what I do!! ! =( All I want to do is go home and cry in bed. I just want to cry and cry until there are no more tears left. How am I going to say goodbye?! Now he's going to see me CRY and act all stupid and like I'm mourning his death or something and I know it's only 6 months, but how will I EVER survive this?! HOW?! I can't stop shaking and crying and I'm really scared.

I know he's the love of my life and no one will EVER be the same.....no one will EVER love him like I love him and vice versa. I've been waiting for his for forever, to meet the love of my life, and now that I finally found him, he's leaving......it seems like a cruel trick......I know we're going to keep in touch every day ilke 10 times a day but it's not the same....as going out with him all the time, sitting with him, cuddling, sitting next to him, just being with him.....i wish he wouldn't have to leave....but i know it's impossible to even THINK that. And selfish. I just wish he wouldn't leave....I don't know how to deal with this.....someone help....say something, anything, but help.... =(

DanRaccoon
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2012, 7:23 am

I think you're over reacting it's only 6 months >.> you can still keep in contact with him right?

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanRaccoon

cinbad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Feb 2012, 7:59 am

If you think how fast these past four months have gone since you met him, before you know it six months will have passed and you'll be with him again. In the meantime you can get to know him, make plans, write love letters, commiserate and get to know each other on an altogether different level. When he returns, you will have an emotional bond that you never would have achieved any other way. You will also have these letters to look over every time you miss him. It will be very romantic, I am sure of it.

Ellingtonia
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Feb 2012, 8:24 am

I'm hesitating to say this, I don't know you or your situation, have very little experience with relationships and I really don't want to offend you, but I can't help but see a connection between this topic and the one created just before it: 'Infatuation vs. Love'

tronist
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Feb 2012, 10:55 am

Penandinkmarie wrote:
So before I started seriously dating my Aspie boyfriend (it's been 4 amazing months) I knew this day would be coming. He prepared me for it from a long time ago. He is leaving to Italy for 6 months for work....I knew the day would come, but I just didn't know how fast it would creep up on me. Now, with only a few hours to go, I'm scared, I feel like I'm on the verge of a panic attack.

I cried at work and had to run to the bathroom to let it all out. I went to a cafe later and cried there too.....I just can't stop crying. I cried myself to sleep last night. I don't want him to go. I know he loves me but I can't see him leave. I don't want to say goodbye....I can't.....I'm so scared and I'm going to miss him so much. I'm in a foreign country, he's the only one I trust with ANYTHING, he's been my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the first guy I can say who is PERFECT for me and who I love and care for so much. And now he's leaving. I know it's only 6 months but my obsessive thinking won't let me stop thinking about him, no matter what I do!! ! =( All I want to do is go home and cry in bed. I just want to cry and cry until there are no more tears left. How am I going to say goodbye?! Now he's going to see me CRY and act all stupid and like I'm mourning his death or something and I know it's only 6 months, but how will I EVER survive this?! HOW?! I can't stop shaking and crying and I'm really scared.

I know he's the love of my life and no one will EVER be the same.....no one will EVER love him like I love him and vice versa. I've been waiting for his for forever, to meet the love of my life, and now that I finally found him, he's leaving......it seems like a cruel trick......I know we're going to keep in touch every day ilke 10 times a day but it's not the same....as going out with him all the time, sitting with him, cuddling, sitting next to him, just being with him.....i wish he wouldn't have to leave....but i know it's impossible to even THINK that. And selfish. I just wish he wouldn't leave....I don't know how to deal with this.....someone help....say something, anything, but help.... =(
does he love you?

because if he loves you, and he saw you in such distress over him leaving, it might make him feel really good about your relationship. i mean.. if it was me, and someone was dreading the thought of me being away from them for half a year, i'd feel really good about our relationship. maybe im just weird, or thats strange, but im sure thats how i would feel.

just.. try not to go TOO overboard. XD