Cut up from friends and heavy depression

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

ErikMouse
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

23 Feb 2005, 7:37 pm

At the moment, I can't seem to figure out what the right forum would be for this, but at the moment I'm not thinking straight so bear with me. I'm right now in the mists of depression that is more worse than ever. I should be having dinner right about now, but I am not feeling hungry. What has happened is that I was on an irc server with friends and people to talk to. And just recently, I have been akilled (banned) from that server by an ircop that I don't exactly consider as a friend and now been cut off from a lot of friends. Because of that, that shot my depression up and I may even get worse as time progresses. Soon, I may even be dead at this rate. If anyone even remote cares about me and wants to work on turning this wrong, I can be contacted here or on instant messagers like Yahoo!, AIM, MSN, and ICQ. I don't know if I can show up in chat here, because there is not one thing there that hasn't gotten my interest yet.

"I'm very kind, and easy to please! I'll be your friend, if you give me some cheese!"

car_crash
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

23 Feb 2005, 7:46 pm

i tried to add you but it said you didnt have a passport for msn. hope you're ok :(

macvincent
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

23 Feb 2005, 7:50 pm

Hi Erik. Maybe you'll be able to join in this site's chatroom (left side of page) and make some new friends. Just a suggestion.

ErikMouse
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

23 Feb 2005, 7:57 pm

car_crash wrote:
i tried to add you but it said you didnt have a passport for msn. hope you're ok :(

I do have a passport for MSN, have you tried adding [email protected] ?

"I'm very kind, and easy to please! I'll be your friend, if you give me some cheese!"

ZedSimon
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2005, 9:02 pm

Dude, HANG IN THERE! I'm here if you need me...Lingua Ludus on AOL or switcherista on Yahoo. I should be on at least 'til midnight tonight. Just add me to your buddy list and you're golden.

Zed

junkee2303
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Feb 2005, 6:05 pm

hey there

it's kinda eerie man because i'm only almost 17 but i'v already been through what you're kinda goin through here. when i was 14 my mates simply blocked me outta there life becuz of my rigid sense of humour and constant prodding/testing their loyalty due to anxiousness and paranoia that they wern't "on my side".

i used to go to a trading card game-shop with them every saturday. the manipulative b**** that was seeing the owner of the place ganged up with them and i got banned from there!!

but the feeling... omg... it's like, you're stomach is so cold, you're that depressed, can you relate?? i spent 2 months in bed from crippling depression and panic attacks after that... and it didn't help when those two particular mates stomped my head in 6 months later for no reason...

but yeah, please do hang in there, it's all that can be done, i look back on it now and it's like "you shoulda walked away sam, you really should have". if they can block you outta their lives, then they simply aren't and weren't worth it from the start.

hope i helped
"love and light"
sam