Page 2 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2006, 1:47 am

How can we be sure that the returning werbert is the Jack Werbert Jnr and not the spamming troll that's been impersonating Captain_Brown? :?

ping-machine
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2006, 3:28 am

:? :? :? :? :?
Huh??
:? :? :? :? :?

Starr
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2006, 3:54 am

werbert wrote:
Help! I have kidnapped myself! Werbert is demanding $25 million dollars, or else he will send werbert back to Wrong Planet, piece by piece!

(I just couldn't resist)

Werbert, if you'd held out long enough I think you could have got the ransom money. Some of us were ready to start digging into our wallets. :D

hyper_alien
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2006, 4:00 am

w00t

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

01 Nov 2006, 4:12 am

Starr wrote:
werbert wrote:
Help! I have kidnapped myself! Werbert is demanding $25 million dollars, or else he will send werbert back to Wrong Planet, piece by piece!

(I just couldn't resist)

Werbert, if you'd held out long enough I think you could have got the ransom money. Some of us were ready to start digging into our wallets. :D

I was thinking more along the lines of a bank "job" in Sweden to get the money.

Starr
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2006, 4:14 am

Litigious could have helped with the explosives. :lol:

Mitch8817
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2006, 4:15 am

Yeah I get that people like him, but that's no reason to start like 4 threads begging him to return, saying someone has kidnapped him, trying to raise money for him etc. etc. There is a point where things are taken too far.

He made 1 short post saying he was going. He didn't say why, he didn't say when and now he's back about 2 days later. I doubt he even left. I think this is all some attention seeking ploy by you and werbert, myself. But please correct me if I'm wrong.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2006, 4:22 am

Mitch8817 wrote:
Yeah I get that people like him, but that's no reason to start like 4 threads begging him to return, saying someone has kidnapped him, trying to raise money for him etc. etc. There is a point where things are taken too far.

He made 1 short post saying he was going. He didn't say why, he didn't say when and now he's back about 2 days later. I doubt he even left. I think this is all some attention seeking ploy by you and werbert, myself. But please correct me if I'm wrong.

He pm me I think he is basically gone as a frequent poster but we might hear from him from time to time. It took all those threads to get him to pm me. so you wil get your wish these threads will fade away.

Mitch8817
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2006, 5:08 am

>>He pm me I think he is basically gone as a frequent poster but we might hear from him from time to time. It took all those threads to get him to pm me. so you wil get your wish these threads will fade away.<<

Alright then, you have my apologies if I offended with my bluntness - you too wervert if you read this. The whole thing just seemed a bit ridiculous to me, and knowing werbert's theatrics, one assumed this was another joke. Do you know why he's faded out a bit? It's sad to see anyone go, especially such a frequent poster and loyal member.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2006, 5:31 am

Mitch8817 wrote:
>>He pm me I think he is basically gone as a frequent poster but we might hear from him from time to time. It took all those threads to get him to pm me. so you wil get your wish these threads will fade away.<<

Alright then, you have my apologies if I offended with my bluntness - you too wervert if you read this. The whole thing just seemed a bit ridiculous to me, and knowing werbert's theatrics, one assumed this was another joke. Do you know why he's faded out a bit? It's sad to see anyone go, especially such a frequent poster and loyal member.

He mentioned he did not have the time. Kinda reminds me of when I was in college
everyday I seem to get more social to the point I prefered to socialize even though I
had a part time job, hard load of science and math classes. Social contact mattered more
than anything. I went from 4.0 to 3.5 and if I would have stayed in college (I completed
3 years) I'm sure I would have dropped to 3.0 or less in the 4th year. My guess the
very same thing has happen to him but via the internet (well its not that strange back in
94 at college I remember people were spending so much time on IRC that the school had to limit the time to prevent students destroying their lives :D Its hard to limit something
you love that is destroying/using up ones time. So he has to go more or less cold
turkey on WP. Like tell a herion addict to cut back on herion when he has a big bag in
front of him. He has to quit it all together because no way he has the power to limit it.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2006, 7:40 am

Yer Majestic-DarkChoclateness ! ! I E-throw meself at yer e-feet ! !! !

(Good thing, too. Last I had too many Hershey bars, and started asking the trick-ortreaters, Have you seen Werbert?? Where's Werbert? Are you hiding Werbert???? I think it put a few of them off.)

Sophist
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2006, 9:37 am

I'm afraid I only know werbert by name. But then again, WP isn't one of my consistant haunts anymore.

Welcome back, werbert (even though I never knew you were missing).

My partner's autism science blog, Cortical Chauvinism - http://corticalchauvinism.wordpress.com/

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2006, 1:32 pm

WELCOME BACK............Although he only went for 2 days. :|

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2006, 6:39 pm

Alternative wrote:
WELCOME BACK............Although he only went for 2 days. :|

That's a long time to go without werbert.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2006, 9:26 pm

BazzaMcKenzie wrote:
I like cockneyrebel :heart:

Oh, Behave...Yeah Baby, yeah! :P