Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

PrettyRed
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Mar 2012, 5:25 pm

Hey Everybody Im new on here ! !! I didnt see a place for people from east coast USA!! ! Any body here from the east coast or near?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2012, 5:35 pm

Welkome to WP

MickImage

questor
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2012, 6:36 pm

Hi PrettyRed! Welcome to Wrong Planet! Check out the different forums and articles here. They are interesting and helpful.

I am from south western NY State--the lovely Finger Lakes region. Unfortunately, I am not actually by any of the lakes, but the area is lovely and crawling with mountains. I have a few yards of flat yard behind my trailer, and then a mountain literally starts going up, up, and away! There are more mountains in all directions around me. :-D My parents have a summer home about 35-40 mins away, with a gorgeous view of Keuka lake. People driving by will actually stop their cars to get out and look, and take pictures. My parents told me about it, and then one time I saw it happen myself, while I was visiting. The view is so lovely, that it distracts me when I am watching TV in their living room. :-D

In case anyone is wondering, yes, I am a mountain person! :-D PrettyRed, you are among friends here at WP! Enjoy the site!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2012, 7:27 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

PrettyRed
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Mar 2012, 10:17 pm

That is interesting when i was younger i lived on mountains I would say i became a "mountain person" too ,i like to hike and enjoy nature walks on them (on normal terrain also) i i was just thinking with the nice weather (in ohio atleast) i should explore outside and go for a hike in the natural hill/mountains here!!

PrettyRed
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Mar 2012, 10:27 pm

Thx for the welcomes