idea for spreading autismawreness through tumblr ur opinion?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

do you think its a good idea to do autism awareness/education by peoples interests?
Poll ended at 05 Apr 2012, 1:32 pm
yes people will be more interested in learning about autism that way 100%  100%  [ 4 ]
no it wont make a difference 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
no its a bad idea and you will probably loose your followers on tumblr 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 4

Ravenclawgurl
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 1:16 pm

i have idea for spreading autism aawreness/education through tumblr can I have your opinion?

i just got a tumblr abou a month or so ago but i still consider myself new to it im just wondering who else has a tumblr at what type of stuff they post.

im also worried that im going to loose alot of followers starting april because i plan on posting autism awareness/education ( more towards the educate people part not just the oh be aware of it posts) for autism awareness months

so i wana use things that will reference to the interests of people who follow me ( example harry potter, criminal minds, cats and other cute animals.)
does anyone have any ideas how i can do this? i mean i know there is a charecter on crminal minds that is speculated by some to be on the spectrum but i dont want to go that route. any ideas?

also do you think this is a good idea?

Last edited by Ravenclawgurl on 27 Mar 2012, 2:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

diniesaur
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2012, 1:31 pm

Well, cute cats---->the book All Cats Have Asperger [sic] Syndrome.

But...why do you care about losing followers? :?