I'm sorry, But I'm crazy, and I can save the world.

Page 4 of 4 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2012, 1:40 pm

androbot2084 wrote:
Mormonism is based on the Old Testament and allows a man to have 2 wives but a woman cannot have 2 husbands. In the proposed utopia women as well as men will be allowed to have more than one lover. For this to take place jealousy and hate will have to be eliminated. In the new utopia men will love each other as brothers and this brotherly love will even be greater than the love between a man and a woman.

No Mormonism is not based on the Old Testament movement was founded by Joseph Smith, Jr. So no it's not based on the old Testament.

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2012, 2:12 pm

shrox wrote:
The down side of Islam...72 virgins.

:lol:

Enigmawebs
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Mar 2012, 6:03 pm

I am curious to what happdned to the OP. We may have been able to help him with his plans.

Philosophizing inbound! With 20.145...% chance of madness.

webcam
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 Mar 2012, 6:26 pm

CornerPuzzlePieces wrote:
The only way the legal system separates the two is by marriage. I can say "I love you" and turn around and say "I love you too"... unless you have a way of tracking mental patterns you can never be sure.

I think the system as-is works well. More than one partner is not going to suddenly make a peaceful world- it only encourages more trouble. The mindset is what needs to be changed- like you say we should all be free to help one another. Right now many are stuck just paying the rent, that is what needs to change!

That everyone is lovers stuff however seems like an excuse for a worldwide orgy... :P

I think it would keep us healthy to have polygamy and may actually solve our health problems. If men fought over women like they did in Troy and used sports as the competition measure to impress the women, it would be a great and cause lots of reality TV entertainment.

Imagine I had a fifth wife who was lusted after by another man. I could stage a local theatrical event where I 'slay' an effigy (a friend who pretends to be the other guy and doesn't actually get hurt in the show) for the honor of my fifth wife. Any number of things could be done however... it doesn't just have to be about duels to the death. I can think of many more.

webcam
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 Mar 2012, 6:27 pm

The only way the legal system separates the two is by marriage. I can say "I love you" and turn around and say "I love you too"... unless you have a way of tracking mental patterns you can never be sure.

I think the system as-is works well. More than one partner is not going to suddenly make a peaceful world- it only encourages more trouble. The mindset is what needs to be changed- like you say we should all be free to help one another. Right now many are stuck just paying the rent, that is what needs to change!

That everyone is lovers stuff however seems like an excuse for a worldwide orgy... :P

World Orgy III definitely sounds better than WWII... Hell we can even make the NWO happy by calling it the New World Orgy!

CornerPuzzlePieces
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Mar 2012, 7:57 pm

webcam wrote:

World Orgy III definitely sounds better than WWII... Hell we can even make the NWO happy by calling it the New World Orgy!

The.... "sunglasses" Illumi-naughty. Ahahaha.

I can't wait for the call of duty games to come out. And what will james bond save the world from now??

androbot2084
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2012, 8:07 pm

In a utopia there is no need to fight for a woman's honor. This is because men have learned to share to such an extent that they would actually prefer the other man to be the woman's lover. Does this sound impossible? Not really. Because the other man prefers you to be the woman's lover. So the person who gets the woman is the man who needs her the most because in a utopia everything is provided according to your needs.

webcam
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 Mar 2012, 8:13 pm

webcam wrote:

The.... "sunglasses" Illumi-naughty. Ahahaha.

I can't wait for the call of duty games to come out. And what will james bond save the world from now??

He'll save hot women from a night of lonelyness... So pretty much the same minus the guns.

webcam
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 Mar 2012, 8:15 pm

androbot2084 wrote:
In a utopia there is no need to fight for a woman's honor. This is because men have learned to share to such an extent that they would actually prefer the other man to be the woman's lover. Does this sound impossible? Not really. Because the other man prefers you to be the woman's lover. So the person who gets the woman is the man who needs her the most because in a utopia everything is provided according to your needs.

I still want to stage massive events for the express purpose of bed entry :) Those are my needs!