Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2012, 9:41 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
marshall wrote:

The problem is business owner's primary interest is not in creating jobs.

The first concern is being able to sell the good or service at such cost and quantity to produce a sufficient rate of return on capital invested.

However, that being said, there must be sufficient wages paid to insure that the goods or services produced can be bought.

ruveyn

My God!! ! We're actually in agreement!

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

No we are not in agreement, you are not entitled to what I earned because you are too lazy to work. The problem with entitlements is that they encourage people to simply rely on handouts.

He was in agreement with ruveyn, whether you agree on anything is doubtless not high on Bill's list of s**t to strive for

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2012, 9:53 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
marshall wrote:

The first concern is being able to sell the good or service at such cost and quantity to produce a sufficient rate of return on capital invested.

However, that being said, there must be sufficient wages paid to insure that the goods or services produced can be bought.

ruveyn

No we are not in agreement, you are not entitled to what I earned because you are too lazy to work. The problem with entitlements is that they encourage people to simply rely on handouts.

Rude much?
And by the way, I was talking to ruveyn, not you. He wasn't talking about government handouts, so I suggest you reread my and ruveyn's posts.
And who the f**k says I'm getting a government handout? Since I'm a writer, I work but am not bringing in money, so my wife - who believes in my writing - is bringing in money. And before you choose to make some sort of moral judgement about that, I'll remind you that that's between my wife and me - not you.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2012, 9:55 pm

Vigilans wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
marshall wrote:

ruveyn

He was in agreement with ruveyn, whether you agree on anything is doubtless not high on Bill's list of sh** to strive for

Well said, friend Vigilans.