Interacting with women in and beyond the classrooms...

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

hvtitan08
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Mar 2012, 2:06 pm

I have a very big problem with keeping my derrogatory comments toward women to myself, and worse I have romantic attractions toward female authority figures, and it is starting to lead to me not following through with particular services that are set up for me. How can I and how am I to deal with this particular situation when it comes to a matter of furthering my education?

WhiteWidow
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 3:05 pm

deal with your internal conflict with social equality then get back to us and the rest of society...

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2012, 4:38 pm

hvtitan08 wrote:
I have a very big problem with keeping my derrogatory comments toward women to myself, and worse I have romantic attractions toward female authority figures, and it is starting to lead to me not following through with particular services that are set up for me. How can I and how am I to deal with this particular situation when it comes to a matter of furthering my education?

You don't know them. Just stay away from them.

When you go out with (male) friends, you can talk and "hit" on them.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2012, 4:46 pm

Well then I think females should steer clear of you, until you come to terms with why you would be making derogatory comments towards them in the first place and come to the conclusion you're not superior to other genders and should quit being hateful.

I mean no offense but I would hate a women to get with you and have to suffer all your derogatory comments, that could cause problems for them.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2012, 7:58 pm

hvtitan08 wrote:

A little mental role playing might help. Like pretending you're a prisoner and that any notion of mutual attraction will only be used against you. Your only escape is to stay engaged in the lecture. That's my approach because I have wandering eye syndrome and am fantasy prone. I subconsciously think women are better than men though, I'm not sure what the opposite would do.

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2012, 12:34 pm

I'm curious as to why you think horrible things about women and can't handle being respectful toward female authority figures?
Is this a mental illness issue or your personality?
If you have this hard of a time dealing with 51% of the population, there isn't a whole lot you'll be able to manage without difficulty.