Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

en_una_isla
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2006, 6:35 pm

hyper_alien, don't give up; make sure to schedule another test right away!

parts
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2006, 7:16 pm

I passed on the first try but it was a joke all I had to do was drive around the block and parallel park all of 10 minutes. It's become quite a bit more complicated since then with more hours of documented practice. I was down right awful when I first took to the road. You'll get it the next time

paulsinnerchild
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2006, 7:35 pm

I also failed my first dirivng test and I kept it a secret.

Now that I posted this it is no secret any more. :wink:

Starr
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2006, 2:01 pm

Look at this test as a practice run...and the best of luck for your next one.

Corvus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2006, 2:41 pm

I have to be a bit critical here..

Driving is something I take seriously.. When I hear that someone failed and took the test "#" of times I get worried.. Sorry you didnt get your license but I really don't want people on the road who can't drive..

Its just logical to me to have tougher licensing to ensure those who are on the roads SHOULD be.. I had my parked car, in the suburbs, rearended because 16 year olds are allowed to get their license in this province.. Not only that, but her parents gave her an SUV to do it with..

Everyday, I drive by people who shouldnt be driving.. Roads, traffic, driving are things I take a lot of happiness in (I like to study ways of dealing with traffic issues) and one area I think needs revamping is the ease you can get a license.. Super to have one but I am seriously fearful of a lot of people out there on the roads..

If we handed out guns are simply as licenses who knows what would happen