Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

shivanataraja
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Feb 2005, 7:16 pm

Hi, i'm another newbie here...

found this site a few days ago, thru another autism related site... been lurking a bit but thought i'd post on a few threads, dunno how often i'll post here really but the site looks cool...

i'm male, 22 (soon to be 23 in fact... that's old... 8O :wink: ), live in Warwickshire (UK), 99-100% sure i have AS but currently going thru long waiting process to get "officially" diagnosed... dunno what else to say about myself really...

are many UK people here or is this site mostly US?

anyway, my home internet access needs sorting out, but hopefully i'll post a few more threads on here soon...

Tere
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2005, 7:22 pm

Welcome Shivanataraja! There are people here from all over the world. That's what makes it so wonderful! I know you're going to like it here. I am looking forward to learning more about you.

axelkat
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2005, 4:21 pm

whats up. not sure about the whole us/uk thing, there is a good amount of both.
A

duncvis
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2005, 5:30 pm

Welcome to WrongPlanet Shivanataraja!

As Tere said this is a pretty international site - there are a lot of American members but also plenty from Britain and other European countries including France, Norway, Belgium, Italy, Ireland, Slovakia, The Netherlands etc etc, also Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Asia, Latin America....

I'm from England myself and Alex is from the States, so we have a foot either side of the pond. :D

And if 23 is old, at 29 I must be decrepit - or maybe it just feels that way :lol:

Dunc

www.last.fm/user/nursethescreams <<my last.fm thingy

FOR THE HORDE!

Mel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2005, 6:49 pm

I'm from the UK too- Welcome to wrong planet :)

TAFKASH
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2005, 6:54 pm

shivanataraja wrote:
are many UK people here or is this site mostly US?

anyway, my home internet access needs sorting out, but hopefully i'll post a few more threads on here soon...

Hello there, old chap. I'm UK too. And don't talk to me about home internet access..... I'm stuck with dial-up while BT get their act in gear and sort out broadband at my new house - its just so slow I can't stand it..... They say they have to wait 2 weeks before the old broadband connection at the address is cleared before they can even start to connect my new one..... :cry: Its like living in a cave or something!

Ooops - sorry! Ranting on someone's intro page again...... I really must stop doing this :oops: