Scenario D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 18

alex
Developer
Developer

25 Nov 2006, 3:07 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
en_una_isla wrote:
Are you sure she hasn't had a family emergency or something?

I highly doubt it. Ironically, she did pick up the phone last time I called, and even though we did have a conversation, she didn't seem interested in making any plans to meet. From her point of view, she had to pick up the damn phone, otherwise I would have kept on trying to reach her. So by picking up and not showing interest, she was making sure I don't call again. I plan to do just that, unless she calls me first (the odds of it are extremely low).

Your problem is that you have incredibly low self esteem. A girl doesn't want to be with a guy who thinks she can do better...

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2006, 3:15 pm

alex wrote:
Your problem is that you have incredibly low self esteem. A girl doesn't want to be with a guy who thinks she can do better...

I don't think she can do better; it's a true fact, as obvious as 2 + 2 = 4. Self-esteem has little to do with it. If she really can't do better, even with her looks, then I don't even know what to think.

Square_Peg
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Nov 2006, 3:29 pm

Hey man, 2 + 2 = 5 to me. It's all a matter of how you look at things.

Really, dating is a game. You play the game to win. Most of the game is a mental one. Sure she can do better than you. She can do better than anyone. It is YOUR job to make her think otherwise. You need to make her see that you are the best guy. You need to tell yourself that you are the best.

When you have a certian attitude, it shows. You need to stand up tall, stick your chest out and be confident. If you can't even beleive in yourself, no one will.

You are also setting yourself so low. You may not be as bad as you think. To some people you could be something that they would never touch even if you were the last guy on Earth. To others, you are a perfect 10 and they want to bear your children right now.

You are as good as you think you are. So if you think you are crap, you are crap. If you think that you are the shiznit, then you are the best thing ever since sliced bread.

I used to be in the same boat as you, actually I was worse off since I still do not even get dates :oops: , I kept beating myself up about all these things. I thought I was crap. I could not even go and TALK to a girl. Asking them out on a date was completely out of the question here. A good friend of mine told me this. I thought it was bull. So for giggles, I tried it. The first time I tried it, I picked up a girl at the movies. I was all like OMFGWTFBBQ!! !!

I know it is hard to think this way, but it works. Try it.

MelancholyBunny
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2006, 5:12 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
alex wrote:

I don't think she can do better; it's a true fact, as obvious as 2 + 2 = 4. Self-esteem has little to do with it. If she really can't do better, even with her looks, then I don't even know what to think.

Hey, YOU should be the one who could do better.
If what you think is true and she is really no longer interested. If this girl wants to stop seeing you but doesn't have the guts tot tell you, is just going to drag it out and let you suffer, then she is clearly not someone you want to know and is most definetly not worth your angst.