How many times have you had a crush and suppressed it?

Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

MusicalWonders
Raven
Raven

24 Apr 2013, 2:39 pm

I've never confessed to any of my crushes before.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2013, 2:43 pm

Mootoo wrote:
How many times have you had a crush and suppressed it?

Do you mean, today?

Dazzlious
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Apr 2013, 3:48 pm

You mean we're supposed to let them know? 8O

In all honesty some bad experiences from childhood have tainted many such opportunities of disclosure. While a couple from teens/adulthood were obviously non-reciprocal, chances are they already knew anyways and there have been one or two that if disclosed could have been potentially great girlfriends.

Am going through a personal re-evaluation atm but strive to be more open about such things in the future. Need take take life less seriously, after all.

WildTaltos
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2013, 4:27 pm

Ive had alot of supresed crushes - it may be strnge, I dont know, but prety much any othr man who is remotly friendly or kind to me, I automaticly think abuot havin a sexul relationshipp with him if nothin else - maybe it is my way of showin an intens gratitude for giving me kindnes, somthing I am not used to. When I ask if thy wuold like to have sex thuogh, I somtimes am met with a staunch admitance that thy are heterosexul strictly, so I guess those are crushed crushes, thogh sometimes I do get lucky lol.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2013, 7:18 am

I’m straight, I’ve had a few crushes and I did absolutely nothing about them. I don’t even know if I could have done anything that wouldn’t be even worse. I’ve never been in a situation in which, for some reason or other, relationships didn’t seem completely unthinkable.

Mike.Mate
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Mar 2022, 5:54 pm

Hundreds of times and always suppressed it.
I was at primary/elementary school during the time when HIV/AIDS was first released into the general public so all the other boys at school were very anti-homosexuality and I guess I felt their disgust was justified. I felt disgusted when my mother discovered me and another boy cuddling in secret when we were about three or four years old so I suppose I always knew instinctively that there was something not normal about it.