Clothes you find attractive on men / women

Page 1 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2012, 1:24 pm

Heyyy 8)

It's a Monday and we could all do with a bit of fun. So how about this...
In this thread either post pictures of guys / girls in clothes you like to see them wearing, or just describe the look / style if you don't have any pictures. To keep this fun and clean..

*No NSFW or undie / lingerie pics :oops: it's a given most of us will like to see attractive people semi naked or fully naked, plus..I don't want the thread to descend into hormonal chaos! Midriff / tank, abs, Rihanna granny pants, swimwear should be ok though right? :)
*Try not to judge other's preferences or say if certain looks are right or wrong.
*If at all possible try to avoid in depth discussion about religious and political attire. If you like those clothes, fine, just try and keep to the point, which is pics or a description of what you like men/ women to wear!

To get the ball rolling... I love girls that wear vintage sort of clothing, big glasses, things like hats and plimsol shoes :) a bow or something is cute, too lol

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2012, 1:27 pm

It depends on the person. Some look better in jeans and others in dresses, some look great in heels others in gladiator shoes. And even physical looks i dont have a checklist for what is good looking.

RobotGreenAlien2
Toucan
Toucan

07 May 2012, 1:31 pm

I love glasses. I prefer a girl wearing combats/cargo pants to one caked in make up. I like a tom-boyish look. Eg. Kalie from firefly.

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2012, 1:31 pm

clean, classic, not too fussy
shoes that aren't sneakers are nice

If your success is defined as being well adjusted to injustice and well adapted to indifference, then we don?t want successful leaders. We want great leaders- who are unbought, unbound, unafraid, and unintimidated to tell the truth.

Zinia
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 May 2012, 1:34 pm

I saw these Yugoslavian folk dancers once, and I thought their outfits were awesome and hot. They had white pants, white shirts, and black boots that went up to right below the knee. I can't remember if they were wearing vests. Their pants kind of flared out right above the boot. It looked something like this.

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2012, 1:34 pm

Plaid. I dunno. Just something about the lumberjack look.

And a PAGEBOY CAP. 8O Oh, lawd.

Not both, though. I'd become suspicious I was on Candid Camera.

to his Interest."

mv
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2012, 1:37 pm

For men whose build I consider attractive, a wifebeater T. Sorry, I don't know the proper name for them. It's a nice showcase for shoulders and collarbones.

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2012, 1:58 pm

Feminine clothes that show her figure without being slu*ty.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2012, 2:04 pm

Kurgan wrote:

Like this? :D

mv wrote:
For men whose build I consider attractive, a wifebeater T. Sorry, I don't know the proper name for them. It's a nice showcase for shoulders and collarbones.

This?

mv
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2012, 2:07 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:
mv wrote:

This?

Yes, though that one is particularly feminine-looking (something wrong with the shoulders of the shirt).

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2012, 2:08 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:
Kurgan wrote:

Like this? :D

Grade A example. :)

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2012, 2:08 pm

Sorry, that's what google gave me near the top and I didn't want to spend too much time finding the right image for you :lol:
Anyways, I digress. On with the show.

mv
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2012, 2:13 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:
Sorry, that's what google gave me near the top and I didn't want to spend too much time finding the right image for you :lol:
Anyways, I digress. On with the show.

Nah, that's cool, thanks for posting it! I was too lazy to start a photobucket account...

DogOfJudah
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 May 2012, 2:38 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:
Kurgan wrote:

This is spot on.

ZX_SpectrumDisorder
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2012, 2:43 pm

I like girls in feminine clothes vintage or otherwise and pumps and heels, but I do like hoodies, decent trainers and jeans too. I also really go for that opaque black tights and black heels thing.
The last girl I was seeing was fond of vintage fur coats. She'd sometimes wear a light coloured one with a short denim skirt and black tights with really expensive black heels. I remember that 'cause I was really hot for her in that. I do like girls who may not be into fashion, sometimes fashion is dumb, so best not to follow it, but know quality. It's funny, some girls are so bitchy. Girls I've been out with have had weird things happen to them with me while in clubs because of expensive shoes and handbags. Getting a sort of 'who do you think you are' vibe from girls on pills or coke.

edgewaters
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2012, 2:49 pm

I like women who dress like me. :?

I like muted or dark colours, dress plainly, generally cargo pants or jeans and a shirt, sweater, or hoody.