Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Shadylane
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Nov 2006, 11:27 pm

My score on The Who are you in the FF Universe Test:

You are Bahamut!
(You scored 3 good or evil, 13 spirituality, 5 power, and 11 intelligence!)

"Do you hear that? Something on the horizon stirs a cyclone from thin air, clouds boil and darken, the air grows chill as an unmistakeable sound pierces the air. The clouds part and a stream of pure white light streaks the sky, obliterating anything it touches, sparking countless explosions and drawing both gasps of terror and screams of agony in chorus. Granted, Bahamut has been known to play both sides, but he's usually on the side of good. He's extremely old, very wise, and lacking none of the power he wielded long ago. Basically he's a demi-god, but for our purposes he's the embodiment of all the best traits - intelligence, spirit, strength and good. Appearing in practically every single Final Fantasy in some form or other, Bahamut is synonymous with not only power, but strength of will, wisdom and strength of character.

I must applaud you, test taker, for you are in a class all your own. If you really measure up to Bahamut's impressive list of attributes, you're alright in my book.

Your polar opposite is the Goblin. You're likely to get along with anyone aligned with Good."

SamuraiSaxen
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2006, 1:07 am

My score on The Who are you in the FF Universe Test:

You are Bahamut!

(You scored 22 good or evil, 24 spirituality, 14 power, and 3 intelligence!)

"Do you hear that? Something on the horizon stirs a cyclone from thin air, clouds boil and darken, the air grows chill as an unmistakeable sound pierces the air. The clouds part and a stream of pure white light streaks the sky, obliterating anything it touches, sparking countless explosions and drawing both gasps of terror and screams of agony in chorus. Granted, Bahamut has been known to play both sides, but he's usually on the side of good. He's extremely old, very wise, and lacking none of the power he wielded long ago. Basically he's a demi-god, but for our purposes he's the embodiment of all the best traits - intelligence, spirit, strength and good. Appearing in practically every single Final Fantasy in some form or other, Bahamut is synonymous with not only power, but strength of will, wisdom and strength of character.

I must applaud you, test taker, for you are in a class all your own. If you really measure up to Bahamut's impressive list of attributes, you're alright in my book.

Your polar opposite is the Goblin. You're likely to get along with anyone aligned with Good."

------------------------

Yeah, I'm Bahamut

bizarre
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2006, 1:49 pm

I am Bahamut too.

Mitch8817
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2006, 3:56 pm

You are Delita

You scored -5 good or evil, 1 spirituality, -8 power, and 29 intelligence!

So the scorned knight is you... Delita Hyral lost his sister, but bounced back as a "Double Agent" spying on the church on behalf of Zeltennia's Nanten (specifically, the Black Sheep Knights he now commands). Even so, like your buddy Ramza, you fight constantly to surpass the rest and cover your weaknesses. Believing power is everything, you'll resort to a few dirty tricks to accede to the throne. But behind that heavy-handed style, good intentions remain, even if the results spell disaster. You're quite crafty, and while you show little mercy in your brand of justice, it remains just in the "Old Testament" style (which befits your need of anger management courses). Delita can be quite evil, shrewd and spirited, regarded generally as a misunderstood genius and receiving much jealousy for it. Watch what you say to others, since you can't hold out forever on your own power. Others like you consist of "Kain" and "Golbez" from Final Fantasy IV. Your polar opposite is Barret. You'll probably get along with Sephiroth, and you could tolerate Yuna or Bahamut.

<3 you Sephy

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2006, 5:00 pm

When I saw the subject, "FF Test," I thought you were referring to "Family Feud!"

Oh, John O'Hurley, where are you when we need you?

CeallachSolomon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Nov 2006, 6:28 pm

Do you hear that? Something on the horizon stirs a cyclone from thin air, clouds boil and darken, the air grows chill as an unmistakeable sound pierces the air. The clouds part and a stream of pure white light streaks the sky, obliterating anything it touches, sparking countless explosions and drawing both gasps of terror and screams of agony in chorus. Granted, Bahamut has been known to play both sides, but he's usually on the side of good. He's extremely old, very wise, and lacking none of the power he wielded long ago. Basically he's a demi-god, but for our purposes he's the embodiment of all the best traits - intelligence, spirit, strength and good. Appearing in practically every single Final Fantasy in some form or other, Bahamut is synonymous with not only power, but strength of will, wisdom and strength of character. I must applaud you, test taker, for you are in a class all your own. If you really measure up to Bahamut's impressive list of attributes, you're alright in my book. Your polar opposite is the Goblin. You're likely to get along with anyone aligned with Good.

I see Bahamut is a popular result. I guess that means we're all unique, and that Tinky and I should get along. Then again, like it also says, I'll get along with anyone good. All in all, this is a fairly well-put together test. It relates the characters from all the character-driven FFs, and offers a unique (while still accurate) account of whomever it mentions.

...so, you adventurers got a Rat's Tail? I'll bump you up a notch if ya do! Or else I'll fight you, and join your side if you prove yourself worthy.