Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Lucaslock
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 May 2012, 4:35 pm

First post on here, yay! :D

Hey, I'm Lucas. I'm 23. I'm an Aspie, diagnosed in 1991. I was wondering who else is trans* and neurodiverse. I only know a couple outside the internet, so there should be more....

I'm mainly asking because I just started a youtube collab. channel, and I'm looking for people who might want to be a part of the channel. Even if you aren't interested in it, it would mean so much if you helped me spread the word. (There's only so much one can do by themselves, lol)

The channel can be found if you search Trans*-Neuro-Bility in the youtube search bar.

Anyways... hi... and thanks for reading! :D

Lucas

circular
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 May 2012, 4:42 pm

Hi. That's a cool idea. I was thinking of something like this but did not think about youtube. Well personnaly I am biologically a male, but I feel psychologically like a woman. I suppose it's what we call MTF transgender, am I right? I am beeing diagnosed for autism. It's not established yet, but I think I have some kind of autism. So I guess I fit the descrption you've made. :)

Note : I have made the same post on your introduction video on youtube.

techn0teen
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2012, 1:08 am

Lucaslock wrote:

Hey, I'm Lucas. I'm 23. I'm an Aspie, diagnosed in 1991. I was wondering who else is trans* and neurodiverse. I only know a couple outside the internet, so there should be more....

I'm mainly asking because I just started a youtube collab. channel, and I'm looking for people who might want to be a part of the channel. Even if you aren't interested in it, it would mean so much if you helped me spread the word. (There's only so much one can do by themselves, lol)

The channel can be found if you search Trans*-Neuro-Bility in the youtube search bar.

Lucas

I am transgender (Female to male), and I also have autism. In addition, I have also been diagnosed with and treated for bipolar disorder and schizo-affective.

As for doing the interview? I'm too shy, but I'll help spread the word.

quietbird
Raven
Raven

22 May 2012, 6:15 am

Hey, your project sounds fun. I may be interested in helping out.

Anyhow, I'm female but was born with with male chromosomes, but I'm on hormones and so things are good for me in that regard at the moment. Also an aspie, gay, ADD/anxiety/depression. I like to make art, write, compose/play music, and be alone.

Sometimes I can actually even get along fine.

Lucaslock
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 May 2012, 9:10 am

techn0teen wrote:
Lucaslock wrote:

Lucas

I am transgender (Female to male), and I also have autism. In addition, I have also been diagnosed with and treated for bipolar disorder and schizo-affective.

As for doing the interview? I'm too shy, but I'll help spread the word.

That's cool. Thank you for spreading the word! :)

Lucaslock
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 May 2012, 9:13 am

quietbird wrote:
Hey, your project sounds fun. I may be interested in helping out.

Anyhow, I'm female but was born with with male chromosomes, but I'm on hormones and so things are good for me in that regard at the moment. Also an aspie, gay, ADD/anxiety/depression. I like to make art, write, compose/play music, and be alone.

Sometimes I can actually even get along fine.

What kind of stuff do you like to write? I write poetry myself, mostly free form and sometimes tanka and haiku.

Lucaslock
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 May 2012, 9:13 am

circular wrote:
Hi. That's a cool idea. I was thinking of something like this but did not think about youtube. Well personnaly I am biologically a male, but I feel psychologically like a woman. I suppose it's what we call MTF transgender, am I right? I am beeing diagnosed for autism. It's not established yet, but I think I have some kind of autism. So I guess I fit the descrption you've made. :)

Note : I have made the same post on your introduction video on youtube.

I saw your message on youtube, and replied there. :D

FalsettoTesla
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2012, 5:38 pm

Lucaslock wrote:

Lucas

I would like to be a part of this. Is there a specific criteria, other than being Trans and neurodiverse? Also, do we have to be diagnosed neurodiverse?