For those of you who support Zionism and Israel and a Two St

Page 4 of 4 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

HerrGrimm
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2012, 5:10 pm

flipflopjenkins wrote:
I'm amused at the implication that I haven't heard about the "six million Jews". I've been fed that propaganda all my life, and for most of my life I believed it.

That story is, as Arthur Butz put it, the Hoax of the Twentieth Century.

You posted a paper saying six million died here as evidence for saying six million did not die, I guess?

If you are going to deny the Holocaust, please be smarter. Like leave it to someone not so dumb as you.

Last edited by HerrGrimm on 05 Jun 2012, 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WilliamWDelaney
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2012, 5:13 pm

I would like to say once again that I am a Kadima and Labour supporter. I generally don't trust Likud anyway, but I think it was a bad move, even for them, to align themselves with Yisrael Beiteinu.

And those are my views on Israeli politics in a nutshell. I think that most people are thoroughly clueless about what actually goes on there, and I think the whole bucket of you morons ought to shut the f**k up and read something about this issue before you spout off about it again.

flipflopjenkins
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Jun 2012, 5:31 pm

HerrGrimm wrote:
flipflopjenkins wrote:
I'm amused at the implication that I haven't heard about the "six million Jews". I've been fed that propaganda all my life, and for most of my life I believed it.

You posted a paper saying six million died here as evidence for saying six million did not die, I guess?

If you are going to deny the Holocaust, please be smarter. Like leave it to someone not so dumb as you.

What the hell are you talking about?

In that other thread you linked to someone claimed that the "extermination" was planned at Wannsee, so I posted a link showing that the text of the Wannsee Protocol even as quoted by "mainstream" sources made no mention of extermination. How on earth is it possible to criticize the mainstream account of a historical event without taking any notice of what mainstream sources say about it?

Your opening gambit failed. Now run along, Fido. I'm sure someone else will soon take your place.

Last edited by flipflopjenkins on 05 Jun 2012, 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HerrGrimm
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2012, 5:34 pm

flipflopjenkins wrote:
HerrGrimm wrote:
flipflopjenkins wrote:

In that other thread you linked to someone claimed that the "extermination" was planned at Wannsee, so I posted a link showing that the text of the Wannsee Protocol even as quoted by "mainstream" sources made no mention of extermination.

Your opening gambit failed. Now run along, Fido. I'm sure someone else will soon take your place.

Imagine that, an ad hominem attack from you...

Oh no, you don't understand...

I just wanted to see what you would say. You said a source saying six million Jews died was credible (except for the cherry-picking part of course, you only supposed to believe what you want), and that is basically all I wanted to show. Arguing with you is like nailing Jell-O to a wall, deniers are very good at that game. I was going to run along afterwards anyway, and you should be thankful I even gave you a reply.

Hey, but you are probably right, someone will take my place. I will gladly let them, rather than let you prattle nonsense all over the thread myself.

Last edited by HerrGrimm on 05 Jun 2012, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flipflopjenkins
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Jun 2012, 5:51 pm

HerrGrimm wrote:

Oh no, you don't understand...

No, you don't. This is clearly too complicated for you.

Say someone convinces the police that they have uncovered a murder plot and that they had the documents to prove it. I might suspect that that person was a a fraudster and a forger and that no such plot existed. If I then discovered that the documents made no reference to any murder plot anyway ... well ... wouldn't I then want to at least bring that fact to the police's attention?

I suspect this thread will shortly be brought back on track.

But no, I am not grateful that you replied to me. Now run along.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2012, 5:51 pm

flipflopjenkins wrote:

The total come from the Nazi records. There Germans were meticulous record keepers.

The Nazis set out to eliminate Jews and other "inferior" races. The did not fully succeed.

ruveyn

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2012, 8:58 pm

flipflopjenkins wrote:
HerrGrimm wrote:
flipflopjenkins wrote:

In that other thread you linked to someone claimed that the "extermination" was planned at Wannsee, so I posted a link showing that the text of the Wannsee Protocol even as quoted by "mainstream" sources made no mention of extermination. How on earth is it possible to criticize the mainstream account of a historical event without taking any notice of what mainstream sources say about it?

Exactly.

The conferencers never actually said "we are here to plan the logistics of commiting the crime of mass murder ".

And if you actually read the minutes of the Wannsee conference you will see that what they were actually planning was one big picnic for the Jews of Europe ( we do the concentrating, and the Jews will get to do all of the camping).

They had the challenge of planning the logistics of shipping the millions of Jews from all over Europe by frieght train to the various picnic grounds so the Jews could have fun- and be forced at gunpoint to have more fun if they werent having enough fun.

All and all the planning worked out and it went pretty well.

But, you know, as often happens at picnics- some of the food went bad- and a number of picnickers died. And today it all gets blown out of proportion!

Aelfwine
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 Jun 2012, 1:49 am

I think that it is clear that the Holocaust happened.
We are talking here about the Middle East Conflict and not about the evidences of the Holocaust.

Quote:
naturalplastic wrote:
They had the challenge of planning the logistics of shipping the millions of Jews from all over Europe by frieght train to the various picnic grounds so the Jews could have fun- and be forced at gunpoint to have more fun if they werent having enough fun.

Is "picnic" the correct description of mass murder?
Even if in the documents of Wansee isn't any word of mass murder it is still clear that the holocaust happened.

edgewaters
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 2:27 am

Aelfwine wrote:
Is "picnic" the correct description of mass murder?
Even if in the documents of Wansee isn't any word of mass murder it is still clear that the holocaust happened.

I think naturalplastic is being sarcastic.