Page 3 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Nickchick
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Dec 2015, 2:39 pm

They officially diagnosed me with NVLD and I took the online autism test so I think it does vary. I have come to find I pretty much have a gift for reading people VISUALLY..at least when it comes to other people. I just don't always listen to it because I know I can be wrong but more often than not, I have been right. For instance I have been able to predict most celebrities so far to come out of the closet and the few that I haven't predicted I wasn't surprised about. It's especially easy if I've been studying them for a while and so took an interest. The deficiency lies in their perception of me. Although I can read when someone is not feeling me, I find it difficult to figure out why. I also can't tell if a guy has an attraction to me or just has platonic feelings but for some reason it seems easier to tell when a guy is crushing on someone else. It is also nearly impossible if not impossible for me to convey the right body language. It might come with my low self esteem idk (and for the conveying body language it might be my authenticity) but it def is hard with things about myself.