Am I being taken advantage of? (long post)

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Am I being taken advantage of?
Yes 93%  93%  [ 27 ]
No 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Maybe 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 29

SpiritBlooms
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2012, 7:31 pm

Yes, she is taking advantage of you! You and your family and it seems everyone else she comes in contact with. Please get her out of your life and tell your mother to stop letting her back in. That's not right, whether it's your parents' house or not, for that to keep happening. Maybe you need a place of your own so you can control who you're forced to live with. She sounds crazy to me, this woman. I don't believe her about the baby, I suspect she made that up to get you to let her back into your life, and the whole thing with getting your mother to let her live with you - ugh! Forgot where the grave is? Nope, that doesn't wash.

You are being used. Please take back your life, for your own sake. There's some really nice gal out there for whom you'd make such a great boyfriend or spouse. One who will love you and want a normal relationship instead of this - whatever it is, it's not love. Don't waste another minute on this one.

Let her know in no uncertain terms that she's out of your life, and if she keeps bothering you or tries to move in again call the police. You live there, and you have a right to not have her in your life.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2012, 2:39 am

I voted yes. I would run meaning tell her you don't want to get married and you don't want to be with her. She sounds toxic.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Zinia
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Jun 2012, 11:48 pm

I agree that she sounds like she's taking advantage of you.

But it really has nothing to do with her having five kids and "procreating" with other people. It has nothing to do with her being a bloodsucking "*****."

She seriously sounds like she has some kind of personality disorder to me though--and she probably won't stop taking advantage of you because women (and *gasp*, even men and *double gasp* even people without children from other relationships) who tend to exploit people like this, don't often change.

Just let her go and move on.