Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

janicka
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2006, 3:45 pm

Please read the threads started by manalitwist. He is a troll in violation of a number of WP rules.

By the way, I did post responses to two other people in the Marines thread, but deleted them because I read the rest of manalitwist's hateful trolling crap and decided I wanted no part of the thread.

Thanks, Jani

jaguars_fan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Nov 2006, 3:55 pm

I already called him out for his hateful remarks. If there is one thing I dispise is some monumental tool dissing those that are putting their life on the line to protect our freedom no matter what the person's viewpoints on the war.

janicka
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2006, 4:10 pm

I saw that, and I agree with your post in that particular forum. I started to reply to other people (I didn't quite get to yours) because the first two pages looked like he was just against the war and wanting to discuss the video. Then I got through all 8 pages and read the other threads that he started, and I came to the conclusion that he was trolling, flaming, and possibly violating copyrights so I deleted my posts. I didn't think he was worth having a discussion with, because I thought I might end up doing something against WP rules. I like it here too much :-)

jaguars_fan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Nov 2006, 4:14 pm

I will proberly get a nice PM from one the mods soon for expressing my true feeling toward him soon. Oh well.

By the way, check your PM.

janicka
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2006, 4:24 pm

There were a lot worse things said in that thread than what you said. You just called him out for what he was. I'm worried for the people who threatened him and called him a pedophile (although I did get a much-needed laugh out of it).

BTW, I replied to your PM.

Remnant
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2006, 6:01 pm

And jaguars_fan here came up with this little gem in this thread:

jaguars_fan wrote:
Quote:
lizmcg wrote:
Note the victim's name. Welcome to Bush's Reich.

I hope he has a decent lawyer. The ACLU is another option.

You are def the Yoda of stupidity.

Maybe jaguars_fan needs to settle down.

briangwin33
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Nov 2006, 6:13 pm

How is manilatwist being a troll? His posts are on-topic for this forum, are they not? Isn't this where "current events" discussion belongs? It's not like he's doing this in the "getting to know you" or "haven" forums. It seems the problem you have with him has more to do with the fact that his agenda runs contrary to your precious cultural/political/social prejudices. Well, boo-hoo. Get over it.

jaguars_fan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Nov 2006, 6:18 pm

Remnant wrote:

jaguars_fan wrote:
Quote:
lizmcg wrote:

Maybe you should grow yourself a set since all you got is just mere space between your ears.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2006, 6:31 pm

You haven't posted any links to the threads, and I couldn't find his name on the Member's List. I'll keep an eye out, tomorrow. I'll be going out, soon.

Deutha
Toucan
Toucan

22 Nov 2006, 6:31 pm

in the same thread ie. this one... jaguarfan says:

'I already called him out for his hateful remarks. '

'Maybe you should grow yourself a set since all you got is just mere space between your ears.'

pot? kettle? black?

Remnant
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2006, 6:32 pm

jaguars_fan wrote:
Remnant wrote:

jaguars_fan wrote:
Quote:
lizmcg wrote:

Maybe you should grow yourself a set since all you got is just mere space between your ears.

You definitely need to settle down.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2006, 6:32 pm

Where are this person's posts?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2006, 6:33 pm

I've browsed through a couple of his threads.

jaguars_fan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Nov 2006, 6:38 pm

briangwin33 wrote:
How is manilatwist being a troll? His posts are on-topic for this forum, are they not? Isn't this where "current events" discussion belongs? It's not like he's doing this in the "getting to know you" or "haven" forums. It seems the problem you have with him has more to do with the fact that his agenda runs contrary to your precious cultural/political/social prejudices. Well, boo-hoo. Get over it.

The fact that he post horrible remarks about our troops who are fighting to protect us IMO is a troll. I have a cousin who just got back from Iraq so I do take it personally, and I'm sure those who have family members in Iraq feel the same way. I thought I enlighten you, genius.

Last edited by jaguars_fan on 22 Nov 2006, 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

janicka
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2006, 6:38 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
You haven't posted any links to the threads, and I couldn't find his name on the Member's List. I'll keep an eye out, tomorrow. I'll be going out, soon.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php? ... ic&t=19709

http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php? ... ic&t=19994

http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php? ... ic&t=19297

http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php? ... ic&t=19632

http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php? ... ic&t=18732

The top one, which is in a thread called "Marines under attack, crying for their lives" is where the really inappropriate flamewar is going on. The rest of them are just examples of the guy trolling...

janicka
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2006, 6:43 pm

jaguars_fan wrote:
briangwin33 wrote:

The fact that he post horrible remarks about our troops who are fighting to protect us IMO is a troll. I have a cousin who just got back from Iraq so I do take it personally, maybe to some moron like you it does not matter .

Briangwinn - the posts may be on-topic, but read the thread "Marines under attack, crying for their lives" beginning to end, and get back to me if you think that the whole anal rape conversation is appropriate. By the way, I happenned to be against the war.

Jaguars_fan - you and I see eye to eye on many things related to manalitwist and other trolls, but please don't namecall in this thread.