Date tomorrow + another date on Sunday.

Page 3 of 5 [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,735

30 Jun 2012, 1:36 pm

Kinme wrote:
PastFixations wrote:
You and scubasteve haven't done the bouncy-bouncy?
Also has he given up on everyone else since I haven't seen him around on WP.


I'm saving that kinda stuff for marriage, honestly, so nobody will bouncy with me until then.

We're kind of in a relationship in real life... so...

Doesn't explain why I've yet to see him on WP. Was it something I said?


_________________
www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."


Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Apr 2012
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Posts: 4,002
Location: San Francisco, CA.

30 Jun 2012, 1:43 pm

PastFixations wrote:
Kinme wrote:
PastFixations wrote:
You and scubasteve haven't done the bouncy-bouncy?
Also has he given up on everyone else since I haven't seen him around on WP.


I'm saving that kinda stuff for marriage, honestly, so nobody will bouncy with me until then.

We're kind of in a relationship in real life... so...

Doesn't explain why I've yet to see him on WP. Was it something I said?


Huh? Oh, no. He's just busy a lot of the time. *Shrug*



PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,735

30 Jun 2012, 3:39 pm

Busy with you? :P


_________________
www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."


Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Apr 2012
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Posts: 4,002
Location: San Francisco, CA.

30 Jun 2012, 3:42 pm

PastFixations wrote:
Busy with you? :P


Well, that, and getting stuff done for school. We're busy playing video games and losing epicly on SNES netplay.



PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,735

30 Jun 2012, 4:13 pm

Kinme wrote:
PastFixations wrote:
Busy with you? :P


Well, that, and getting stuff done for school. We're busy playing video games and losing epicly on SNES netplay.

AWWW... That's like so dope. (Basically saying that is cool.)


_________________
www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."


Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Apr 2012
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Posts: 4,002
Location: San Francisco, CA.

30 Jun 2012, 4:18 pm

PastFixations wrote:
Kinme wrote:
PastFixations wrote:
Busy with you? :P


Well, that, and getting stuff done for school. We're busy playing video games and losing epicly on SNES netplay.

AWWW... That's like so dope. (Basically saying that is cool.)


It's quite dope, except when I start yelling because of lag, lul. :o



PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,735

30 Jun 2012, 6:43 pm

LOL!
That probably happens in WoW...
Dear NightElfPrincess... do you take the...
NightElfPrincess:NOOOOO!! !
NightElfPrincess:Darn lag.
BeastWarrior9041: *shocked*
NightElfPrincess:I can explain...
Too late I'm afraid.

Anyway good luck today Boo, get those claws sharpened.


_________________
www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."


Last edited by PastFixations on 30 Jun 2012, 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Apr 2012
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Posts: 4,002
Location: San Francisco, CA.

30 Jun 2012, 6:44 pm

PastFixations wrote:
LOL!
That probably happens in WoW...
Dear NightElfPrincess... do you take the...
NightElfPrincess:NOOOOO!! !
NightElfPrincess:Darn lag.
BeastWarrior9041: *shocked*
NightElfPrincess:I can explain...
Too late I'm afraid.


Probably, hahahaha. -.-...



yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Sep 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,763
Location: Australia

01 Jul 2012, 3:51 am

How was date number 1??? (I take it you haven't been on the second one yet?)



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,843
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

01 Jul 2012, 3:54 am

yellowtamarin wrote:
How was date number 1??? (I take it you haven't been on the second one yet?)


Read above...

date 2 is on this early evening.



yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Sep 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,763
Location: Australia

01 Jul 2012, 3:56 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
How was date number 1??? (I take it you haven't been on the second one yet?)


Read above...

date 2 is on this early evening.

Oh I see, didn't realise I had so many posts to catch up on. Have fun tonight!



PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,735

01 Jul 2012, 10:47 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:


date 2 is on this early evening.

Rise and shine, Polish your hair, wash your shoes... Just don't be late.


_________________
www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."


The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,843
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

01 Jul 2012, 2:39 pm

Not bad, this was just a short coffee date.

Certainly better than the first date (and much less costly! at least she insisted to pay the half while the first date went to WC the moment the bill arrived lol )

however, like the first date , she said I look taller in pics (lol but it's clearly mentioned in the details that I am 1.63 m, didn't add a single cm, I believe they don't read them for some reason).


there's a promising new one in the near horizon too.



Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 01 Jul 2012, 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SilkySifaka
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2012
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,396
Location: UK

01 Jul 2012, 2:41 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Not bad, this was just a short coffee date.

Certainly better than the first date (and much less costly! at least she insisted to pay the half while first half went to WC the moment the bill arrived lol )

however, like the first date , she said I look taller in pics (lol but it's clearly mentioned in the details that I am 163 cm, didn't add a single cm, I believe they don't read them for some reason).


there's a promising new one in the near horizon too.


Wow, you're on a roll!



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,843
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

01 Jul 2012, 2:49 pm

SilkySifaka wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Not bad, this was just a short coffee date.

Certainly better than the first date (and much less costly! at least she insisted to pay the half while first half went to WC the moment the bill arrived lol )

however, like the first date , she said I look taller in pics (lol but it's clearly mentioned in the details that I am 163 cm, didn't add a single cm, I believe they don't read them for some reason).


there's a promising new one in the near horizon too.


Wow, you're on a roll!


What should I about the height thing tho, i has been mentioned in both dates.

Should I put a flashing big " Read my whole profile!" in red or something?



PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,735

01 Jul 2012, 3:05 pm

No... you got a good connection... don't mess it up by trying to be all high maintenance and giving a bad side of yourself.


_________________
www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."