Page 4 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Ann2011
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2012, 8:52 pm

WhiteWidow wrote:
If I didn't make any effort - I would be sitting at home all day sleeping or studying math. Which is what I already do when I'm crying into my coffee. Plus, if I didn't make any effort - I would get condemned for not taking initative.

I see what you're saying. But you can't force these things.

WhiteWidow
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2012, 8:55 pm

So I can't force things - but I have to take imitative - but at the same time I'm reeling with frustration and confusion and I'm just expected to deal with it until god changes things?

TM
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2012, 9:05 pm

Hmm, just from what you've written in the thread, it does sound like there is something "off" with your approach or initial interaction, people tend to pick up on incongruent body language, voice tonality or things like that. It would be a lot easier to figure out what the issue is if I could observe you in action though. Rejection is something we all have to deal with but it sounds like there is something taking place in your interactions/approach which makes people react negatively. I tend to live by "people are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling" view of humanity, but your experiences sound excessively negative even from that view.

I'm going to assume you wear the same nondescript stuff that most guys do and aren't going out in a T-shirt with "It puts the lotion on its skin". (Joke) You already stated that you are hygienic so that is off the list.

The only thing I can think of is body language, or that the population of your entire university consists of bastards.

Ann2011
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2012, 9:07 pm

WhiteWidow wrote:
So I can't force things - but I have to take imitative - but at the same time I'm reeling with frustration and confusion and I'm just expected to deal with it until god changes things?

Well, I don't know about taking initiative. I'm a very passive person and I tend to go with the flow of things. But that's just me. I guess one has to strike a balance between passivity and assertiveness.

I don't know about god either, but I know there are things that are out of my control.

Someone told me once, when I was feeling how you describe, that I should not worry about "fitting in" or socializing; that I should focus on doing what I enjoy and making myself happy. I try to do this (sometimes unsuccessfully) but I think it's a good way to survive sad times.

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2012, 9:20 pm

listen not to those what you feel will guide you, for you will lose your self and wonder what its all worth and about.

For females its all about EGO,
they want to see a strong male. someone worthy of THEM.

its all a ego trip, i can get into all kinds of relationships all I want, when it did not start that way, at one time I was just like you. its all a state of mind, a mind f**k.

its just a matter of finding what your compatible with. to give them what they want is to lose your self, I can get all kinds of females, but most are hardly worth my time.

I have my hardest time maintaining relationships now. where before i couldn't even get into one. its one step up.

they want to see EGO.
to feel they won something better then them selves. stop- whining, and go for what you desire, thats what they want to see.

You only have one life to live, how do you want to live it? screw their own ego, go for that you desire in your own life. dream of the skys, and reach for it, as if they didn't matter, and they will come to you in ways you didn't even realize was possible.' they will flock to you, they love ego.

sally7171
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 Jun 2012, 9:24 pm

1000Knives wrote:
Despite popular opinion otherwise, women don't care about abs. They care about muscles. If you're strong and have a *bit* of a gut, they don't care. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUl7UqbL3uc Do that, and don't worry about the silly dumbell flies or bicep curls. Then women will be like "WOAH." And you get to walk around with the confidence that you are better than the average person at putting heavy stuff over your head. It's sweet.

Haha Wrong! Well in a direct way it's wrong. Indirectly, what happens is guys who work out end up building up self-confidence in addition to muscles. Women are attracted to confidence. So whether you get it from working out, or from a successful career, knowing you're good looking, whatever, confidence is the key to attracting women. My husband is bald, short, and has a little belly but his confidence makes him sexy as hell to me and I catch women flirting with him all the time. Sure, a handsome physique is nice to look at but that's way down on my list compared to confidence, intelligence and common interests.

WhiteWidow, I think the issue is that you're going out by yourself. If a lone stranger approached me I would be totally creeped out, I wouldn't care about his looks or whether he seems nice. I would never want to be approached that way by anyone for any reason.

Some less threatening ways to meet women (I've had success meeting men in each of these scenarios):

1. Join a group or club at school. You don't have to be best friends with the people in the club or even say much at first, just keep showing up. Eventually you'll get to know the people in your group and might get to know a girl who strikes your fancy. She'll be more apt to go out with you because she sort of knows you already.

2. find a place like a coffee shop, bar, etc. where people go to hang out. Hang out there for a while at least 3 times a week. As time passes you'll notice there's a "regular" crowd, and somehow magically you'll get pulled into that crowd just because they'll start to recognize your face. You'll become comfortable talking with them. It's kind of like the show Cheers where everyone knows everyone. Women will likely respond better to you in this setting.

3. You might get an invitation from someone to hang out with their group tonight, or whatever. Resist the urge to say no. Just go, be your shy self if you want, but force yourself to go. When you're with an obvious group of friends girls won't be so resistant to you trying to talk to them.

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2012, 9:28 pm

sally7171 wrote:
1000Knives wrote:
Despite popular opinion otherwise, women don't care about abs. They care about muscles. If you're strong and have a *bit* of a gut, they don't care. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUl7UqbL3uc Do that, and don't worry about the silly dumbell flies or bicep curls. Then women will be like "WOAH." And you get to walk around with the confidence that you are better than the average person at putting heavy stuff over your head. It's sweet.

Haha Wrong! Well in a direct way it's wrong. Indirectly, what happens is guys who work out end up building up self-confidence in addition to muscles. Women are attracted to confidence. So whether you get it from working out, or from a successful career, knowing you're good looking, whatever, confidence is the key to attracting women. My husband is bald, short, and has a little belly but his confidence makes him sexy as hell to me and I catch women flirting with him all the time. Sure, a handsome physique is nice to look at but that's way down on my list compared to confidence, intelligence and common interests.

WhiteWidow, I think the issue is that you're going out by yourself. If a lone stranger approached me I would be totally creeped out, I wouldn't care about his looks or whether he seems nice. I would never want to be approached that way by anyone for any reason.

Some less threatening ways to meet women (I've had success meeting men in each of these scenarios):

1. Join a group or club at school. You don't have to be best friends with the people in the club or even say much at first, just keep showing up. Eventually you'll get to know the people in your group and might get to know a girl who strikes your fancy. She'll be more apt to go out with you because she sort of knows you already.

2. find a place like a coffee shop, bar, etc. where people go to hang out. Hang out there for a while at least 3 times a week. As time passes you'll notice there's a "regular" crowd, and somehow magically you'll get pulled into that crowd just because they'll start to recognize your face. You'll become comfortable talking with them. It's kind of like the show Cheers where everyone knows everyone. Women will likely respond better to you in this setting.

3. You might get an invitation from someone to hang out with their group tonight, or whatever. Resist the urge to say no. Just go, be your shy self if you want, but force yourself to go. When you're with an obvious group of friends girls won't be so resistant to you trying to talk to them.

My point made, EGO.
more then once i tested this theory and I came out on top of the world.
I end up feeling I can not be who i am and accepted for who and what I am.
but the point is if its not right enough to find what you need to be happy, and a part of that is females acceptance, then you have to change, or face the emptiness of rejection. the only way out is to change your fire, into something they would want to fight for. screw their own desires, became a man that they would want to fight for. by becoming who you feel you really should become.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2012, 9:39 pm

I think 1000 Knives is actually right except in most situations women can't tell if a guy is very strong or not. Unless they happen to see you pumping iron which is only at a gym type situation. Also, I think tank tops and sleeveless shirts are a little dorky looking no matter how ripped or strong the person may be.

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2012, 9:41 pm

Venger wrote:
I think 1000 Knives is actually right except in most situations women can't tell if a guy is very strong or not. Unless they happen to see you pumping iron which is only at a gym type situation. Also, I think tank tops and sleeveless shirts are a little dorky looking no matter how ripped or strong the person may be.

no, thats just physical, where in then end it would fail, for they may get board with him. it cracks the door, when he needs to dominate that doorway. let there be no compromise, its your own life you must face to become whole. its your own life you want to find peace with. its what you desire your life to become in order to feel whole. they like that ego. even though they complain, they feed on it.

Last edited by AspergianMutantt on 30 Jun 2012, 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2012, 9:46 pm

AspergianMutantt wrote:
Venger wrote:

no, thats just physical, where in then end it would fail, for they may get board with him. it cracks the door, when he needs to dominate that doorway.

I don't think women care much about 6-pack abs though since a situation where they'd see the guy completely shirtless is quite rare.

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2012, 9:53 pm

Venger wrote:
AspergianMutantt wrote:
Venger wrote:

no, thats just physical, where in then end it would fail, for they may get board with him. it cracks the door, when he needs to dominate that doorway.

I don't think women care much about 6-pack abs though since a situation where they'd see the guy completely shirtless is quite rare.

even though they may complain, they feed on a males ego.

WhiteWidow
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2012, 9:55 pm

OK: so i've gathered this thusfar:

Be egotistical. Ok, tried that. Doesn't work. People think i'm an ass hole / get creeped out b/c I'm alone.
Work out. Doesn't work.
Go out by yourself - doesn't work.
Approach strangers - doesn't work / girls don't like it
Be confident - confidence only gets people to look at you, then you have to either approach them or not, and approaching them doesn't work.
No group or social clubs that embrace economics / the end of the world.
I go to the gym - the only guy that talks to me is Rumel and he doesn't talk to me anymore for no reason at all.
I go to comedy clubs, man - you name it. Resturaunts. I've been everywhere. You'd think JUST ONCE someone attractive would be seated within your vicinity for you to make eye contact with or approach you. Except it's the opposite - the girls try to find the farthest possible spot from me.

The best I've gotten so far is this: I was on whyte ave that night and I asked a woman beside me if she saw the Jays game (because Lind, my favorite player hit a home run) and we had a conversation about that. But she was dressed head to toe in biker gear, yknow. Definitely not my style. It's always like this, except sometimes it's older / married people.

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2012, 10:03 pm

stop feeling pathetic for your self.
females hate that and feel your unworthy of them.
stop looking for their acceptance,.
become what they would want to fight for.
by becoming who you feel you really are.
stop trying, and just become,.
they will follow, they love ego.
it helps them feel they are worthy

WhiteWidow
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2012, 10:05 pm

AspergianMutantt wrote:
stop feeling pathetic for your self.
females hate that and feel your unworthy of them.
stop looking for their acceptance,.
become what they would want to fight for.
by becoming who you feel you really are.
stop trying, and just become,.
they will follow, they love ego.

What the hell are you talking about? I'm surprised you've gotten laid and I haven't. You're f****d man. Im just perplexed I don't have any friends. Of any sort. Girl, guy. Nobody. Nothing. This is f*****g mind boggling. The one friend I use to have will not talk to me - lied about wanting to get smoothies with me, and we haven't talked since. Then this one guy Josh, I stopped being friends with because he brought up "the philosophy of sex" first of all - this guy can have sex but he chooses not to - then he brings up the "philosophy of sex". There's nothing to talk about if you're not getting any, like f**k. This guy was just as lonely as I am and that's not healthy. I want to meet people who have friends prior and are vibrant so I can be drawn into that lifestyle - because I'm more than willing. I walk out the door with a big smile on my face, only to be crushes hours later when I realize I'm invisible. This guy selling 50/50 tickets comes up to me - sees me sitting all alone on the steps during this art festival, looking into the crowd. And he tries to sell me something. Like go f**k yourself man. I didn't say that, but I said I didn't have any money on me. That's when he said "It's for a good cause." instead of asking me why I'm sulking in a crowd of 100 people. He tries to tell me "it's for a good cause." I go "I bet it is."

Oh yeah, then this girl Jamilla who I initiated conversation with basically shrugged off all of my conversation about the book I was reading, and talked about this CD release party and how all these people from Highschool were going to be there. "You know them right?" NO. I know OF THEM. Because I'm CREEPY LIKE THAT. I tried to have a full - out conversation with her, it just when nowhere apparently, because she "took down my number" and said "well I'll call you for any future summer endevours." sounds real prommising ass hat

Last edited by WhiteWidow on 30 Jun 2012, 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2012, 10:15 pm

test what i say for your self,
go to a web site where females are looking for men,
give them that you feel they think they want, and you will find the truth.

its all ego and a head f**k.

women love a go getter, someone they can depend upon.
give them the appearance of what they desire, and thou will find the truth.

with some its not all about security and money.

but they demand ego from their males. each and every one.

WhiteWidow
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2012, 10:18 pm

AspergianMutantt wrote:
test what i say for your self,
go to a web site where females are looking for men,
give them that you feel they think they want, and you will find the truth.

its all ego and a head f**k.

women love a a g getter, someone they can depend upon.
give them the appearance of what they desire, and thou will find the truth.

with some its not all about security and money.

but they demand ego from their males. each and every one.

Man, I'd love to test this. Go and find me a female whose attractive and alone. Doesn't exist. Makes me feel like maybe I'm not so attractive after all. Kinda LOWERS your ego.