Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Scottinoz
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Jun 2012, 10:32 pm

Normal fun loving people are so hard to find from the agenda of shame and guilt it seems like they are sterilizing the population, All these rules and control freaks make this world boring and dull, I wish i knew a place that had the same ideas as me.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2012, 12:13 am

Huh?

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2012, 12:15 am

1000Knives wrote:
Huh?

Agreed.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2012, 3:03 am

Hey, Scott. Just a question, are you discussing the supposed theories of the Western super powers trying to find ways to sterilise their populations? Eugenics, GM foods, fluoridation of water, chemtrails, and whatnot?

Are you also discussing how the amount of fun people are diminishing thanks to the above?
I beg to differ, the Western world isn't completely in dire straights. I will say, though, that the world is being taught to police everything and that doing so is ok. Those neighbours that start policing everything as well that "hate the commies?" I guess they never read 1984, or ironically can't read and are the hard working proletariat of Animal Farm.

Anyways. It's not really a topic about Love and Dating. It's more suited to off topic discussion or Politics as it isn't even an Aspergers thing.
While this might be your favourite board, we have to remember where things go.