Page 1 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Stickinsect2
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Nov 2006, 4:26 pm

I do. I'll only eat bread (plain bread, no additives except meat), meat (but I don't eat it if I can help it), sweets, or these little bone-shaped Cow & Gate brand biscuits. I will not eat any fruit, except bananas, which I shall only eat when ordered to, and if there's the slightest little bruise on it, I won't eat it. I also won't eat that little bit that contains the seeds at the bottom end. As for drinks, I'll only ever drink water. No other drinks. And I don't accept flavoured water. :|

SteveK
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2006, 4:44 pm

WOW, that sounds a lot like I WAS. Even today, many accuse me of having a limited diet. I am trying to see what I can do to get a better diet though.

Steve

Tally
Toucan
Toucan

26 Nov 2006, 4:46 pm

I eat more things than that, but I am very fussy with food.

blackcat
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2006, 4:57 pm

i can eat anything just about. i have been known to invent some weird ones(kinds of drinks,sandwitches,ect..)the only problem i have is that they cannot touch(sandwitches donot count)

Griff
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2006, 5:50 pm

My diet is pretty catholic, but I can't stand stuff being too differentiated. I go to a lot of trouble to mix stuff in thoroughly.

walk-in-the-rain
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2006, 5:57 pm

I don't eat alot of different foods and it drives other people crazy.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2006, 6:12 pm

I eat plenty of different foods but I can somewhat restrictive on the vegetable front. One spice I do not like, though: pepper. Makes my tongue burn and not in a nice way like other spices might do.

Catalyst
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Nov 2006, 6:18 pm

When left to myself, I tend to eat the same things over and over. Most restaurants, I will order the same thing-- one selection per restaurant.

My wife is a gourmet chef, though, and has gotten really good at meeting my fussy palate with new stuff. I'm willing to try new things if she feeds them to me.

solid
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Nov 2006, 8:44 pm

wow and i thought i was fussy with food

Stop talking trash

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2006, 9:27 pm

eggs, turkey sausage, whole grain breads, fruit, tuna, tyrkey, ham, minestrone, chips, crackers, salad, pizza, pasta, and occasionally a rib-eye, lasagna, chicken, tacos, chili
water with or without green tea or lemon

- Emerson

ghostgurl
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2006, 9:48 pm

The foods I like these days seem to becoming more limited. I'm sure my diet is really terrible. This is what I mostly eat.

Carbs(bread, potatoes, pasta and cereal mostly)
Meat(steak, pork/lamb chops, chicken, turkey, white fish)
Dairy(cheese, milk, ect.)
Junk food(candy, cookies, chips, ect.)

That's about it. I dislike the taste of most vegetables, except for cooked broccoli, corn, artichoke, canned greenbeans and plain salad with caesar dressing. I don't like very many fruits either. Just mainly apples, bananas and canteloupe. I can be kinda picky with the way foods are prepared too.

Yeah, that's my diet. I probably eat too much of the stuff that tastes good. The stuff I don't like just makes me gag or sick to my stomach.

Enigmatic
Toucan
Toucan

26 Nov 2006, 9:59 pm

I subsist largely on a diet of cheese, cashew nuts, and white powdered mini donuts; all of this I wash down with Big K or Perrier.

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2006, 10:18 pm

GAAA, I HATE MOST FOOD. There's a few things I eat and that's it, and even then I get sick of a lot of it, or it's only appealing at certain times. ("I'm not in the mood for that now. It's too hot to eat that. It's too strong, I want something bland right now." etc.) Every day just finding and eating something that I'm not sick of is a chore. Unless my mom cooks something wonderful on a special occasion, then I find eating a hassle--a biological necessity that I wish I didn't have to do.

solid
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Nov 2006, 10:30 pm

Enigmatic wrote:
I subsist largely on a diet of cheese, cashew nuts, and white powdered mini donuts; all of this I wash down with Big K or Perrier.

I wish i could live on cashew nuts but why drink perrier its mank

Stop talking trash

Enigmatic
Toucan
Toucan

26 Nov 2006, 10:52 pm

solid wrote:
but why drink perrier its mank

Softdrinks give me headaches and stain my teeth; Perrier beats plain regular water, on the otherhand.

It's grown on me.

OddDuckNash99
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2006, 10:52 pm

I'm not that picky, but I am very, very particular about foods. I took the same lunch all throughout school and ate it in the same order. Even here at college, I have to eat tuna on a plate with pickles and pepperoni (all items from my school ritual lunch) on a regular basis, or I don't feel well. I only really ever drink juice and Gatorade. I cannot physically drink water. It makes me gag. Everybody thinks I'm strange because of that, but ever since kindergarten, I haven't been able to drink water. Even gargling with water makes me gag.
-OddDuckNash99-

Nash: Is there a difference?