With a PS2 ISO of a game is it possible to change language?

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2012, 6:41 pm

I got a German Max Payne 2 and an MP2_English.ras, which can apparently change the language of all the voices etc. but it seems I can only substitute it if it's installed, and it can't be installed as it has to load as an ISO (using PCSX2).

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

25 Jul 2012, 8:35 pm

I could get an English version and switch with you. (Kidding.)

I'd also post in the technology forum, you might get more responses.

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2012, 8:58 pm

Aw, I tried getting a whole other ISO... and it's now in Spanish! So annoying, and I'm not even sure the emulator is able to run adequately, at full speed etc.

mglosenger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Jul 2012, 9:09 pm

I don't know much about PS2 emulation, but if you're running the emulator on a PC, there is a PC version of Max Payne 2.

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2012, 9:27 pm

mglosenger wrote:
I don't know much about PS2 emulation, but if you're running the emulator on a PC, there is a PC version of Max Payne 2.

I would probably have to resort to that, but my preference was PS2 so I could use the controller (hate keyboards).

amboxer21
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Jul 2012, 12:41 am

Mootoo wrote:
mglosenger wrote:

I would probably have to resort to that, but my preference was PS2 so I could use the controller (hate keyboards).

You must have a really nice graphics card to be running a PS2 emulator lol But you can buy a bluetooth controller for PS1 and 2 and hook it up to your PC. I was looking into it for my android because i play a lot of games on my PS emu like FF7 and Tony hawk and i hate the touch screen.

Have you tried freeroms? or maybe doperoms.com they super compress their iso and bin files though with ecm and you will need a utility to uncompress to the right format! A pain at first but once you know how to do it, it is a piece of cake!

Here is some sites for games and emulator

freeroms.com
emuparadise.eu
doperoms.com

As for your question... i have no idea lol