Hi from a teen hurt by too many friends

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Kristine
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Nov 2006, 6:53 pm

I kind of entered this site on whim, when I should be writing college applications. I have never heard of this site but I like the looks of it already.

I admit I am always in denial about the fact that I have aspergers. I don't go to a special school, have good grades and am involved several clubs. Yet for years I have been driven crazy by my lack of friends. In grammer school, it was horrible. Kids said nasty things and I was never invited to anything.

I thought things were surprisingly different. The teachers were nice and even jocks were pleasant. Also, I had 3 good friends who invited me to the movies on occasion. Junior year, one friend dumped me and refuses to tell me why to this day.

Now it is senior year in my small school. Both of my friends have dumped after I reacted bady to their deciet. I want to make amends, but they refuse to talk to me. So I am alone, again.

This post probably belongs somewhere else but I thought I should explain why I am here. My name is Kristine, I love to write and want to be a journalist. I'm crazy about history, Harry Potter, and almost any other subject except music.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2006, 7:12 pm

Welcome to WP!

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

willow
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2006, 7:14 pm

welcome. :)

what do you like to write about?

I love harry potter, as well. when I first started reading..I wasn't too sure that I dug it..but the further I got, the more I loved it.

what other books do you like?

blackcat
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2006, 7:28 pm

hi kristen, nice to meet you.i've loved harry pottter since 4th grade(when it cane out)like history(though not the class) and(sorry) live for music, welcome to WP!

Flagg
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2006, 7:42 pm

Long Days and Pleasnat Nights, I'm Flagg/The Crimson King, resident Graphophilliac (Love write also basically)

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

27 Nov 2006, 8:15 pm

Welcome to WP!

I like to write, too. Check out the stuff on the Art, Writing and Music (*gasp*) forum! (such as this page :wink:: http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php? ... ic&t=18028). I also like to draw as well! If you want to see some of my work/doodles, check out this page: http://kbabz.deviantart.com/gallery/

Okay, that is all. Hope you enjoy yourself here! (I know you will)

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

27 Nov 2006, 10:39 pm

welcome to WP :)

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2006, 10:50 pm

ahem...Goohd deay and welcome to the planet! dane't have toohh much geay or you, one's old bean, meay explode! Oh stop it! You tease!

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

Gildersleeve
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Dec 2006, 7:17 am

Kristine wrote:
I kind of entered this site on whim, when I should be writing college applications. I have never heard of this site but I like the looks of it already.

I admit I am always in denial about the fact that I have aspergers. I don't go to a special school, have good grades and am involved several clubs. Yet for years I have been driven crazy by my lack of friends. In grammer school, it was horrible. Kids said nasty things and I was never invited to anything.

I thought things were surprisingly different. The teachers were nice and even jocks were pleasant. Also, I had 3 good friends who invited me to the movies on occasion. Junior year, one friend dumped me and refuses to tell me why to this day.

Now it is senior year in my small school. Both of my friends have dumped after I reacted bady to their deciet. I want to make amends, but they refuse to talk to me. So I am alone, again.

This post probably belongs somewhere else but I thought I should explain why I am here. My name is Kristine, I love to write and want to be a journalist. I'm crazy about history, Harry Potter, and almost any other subject except music.

I did much of the same thing. I convinced myself coming out of high school that I was normal and just had a learning disabiltty. I'm realizing now that I've been in denial most of my entire life. Whenever something terrible would happen, I would pretend it didn't happen and that was my way to cope. But I think that bubble has burst and I'm finding myself much more reclusive.

Writing is a good outlet. I managed to get a gig writing for money recently, and it's made me much happier.

Gildersleeve
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Dec 2006, 7:17 am

Kristine wrote:

I did much of the same thing. I convinced myself coming out of high school that I was normal and just had a learning disabiltty. I'm realizing now that I've been in denial most of my entire life. Whenever something terrible would happen, I would pretend it didn't happen and that was my way to cope. But I think that bubble has burst and I'm finding myself much more reclusive.

Writing is a good outlet. I managed to get a gig writing for money recently, and it's made me much happier.

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2006, 7:28 am

Hi, welcome to WrongPlanet.

Make yourself at home. :) 8)

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2006, 1:01 pm

Hi, Kristine!

Welcome to Wrongplanet!