Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Cerberus_01
Raven
Raven

15 Aug 2012, 5:01 am

Figured it might be a good idea to make a thread consolidating everyone who dosn't mind PMs or wants PMs together. Figure post a little about yourself here and what you like to talk about, see where it goes.

I'm a 23yo male, US. I'm in the US Army, been in for 5 years and am currently on my third deployment in Afghanistan. I don't have many people to talk to stateside so i'm always looking for new pen pals whenever I can. Only downer is that i'm expecting internet to go down soon, but i'll be back on much more regularly after that downperiod, so if I drop off the face of the planet just don't forget about me lol.

outofplace
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 6:06 am

I'm 38, deliver pizza for a living and like to mess with cars. I have no problem with someone PM'ing me so long as they are respectful and realize that I might not respond right away.

9of47
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Aug 2012, 8:51 am

I'm 21, studying science full time, work in retail, run a university club, also a massive trekkie and metalhead. I'm not on wrong planet 24/7 but I tend to access it once in a while.

UDAspie13
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Aug 2012, 11:10 pm

I'm 13, have 3 siblings and one half-sibling, talk constantly about chinchillas (they're my babies) stink at making decent conversation (unless you like hearing about me) am a total TMI, ask weird questions (I'm not a perv!) Undiagnosed ADD/Possible AS. I am homeschooled and I speak a bit of Latin and Spanish. I have Executive Function issues and if you say anything that contradicts my beliefs I will argue you into the ground and I've had two semesters of logic. Oh, and I unintentionally show off sorry.