Page 1 of 5 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 11:07 am

Try this Social Phobia test score.

http://www.noanxiety.com/tests/social-phobia-test.html

This is my results:-

Strong phobia. Your answers to our test suggest the presence of a strong social phobia. It looks like you are frequently subdued by anxiety and worry when you think of yourself among other people. In this way you happen to avoid social situations with the purpose of keeping bad sensations away from you. By avoiding others you won't defeat your discomfort; our advice is to face the problem inch by inch, concentrating on anxiety-causing elements and trying to see their positive implications (for example: new friends, more respect by others, better self-confidence etc.). Leave a comment if you liked this test.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 11:24 am

I only scored a 37%. If I were in a crowded pub, which is unlikely because I don't drink, think that people staring at me and judging my every single move would be the last of my worries. I be too busy being disgusted by other people's idiotic drunk behavior, germs and diseases from all the bodily fluids and lack of space, and men who might decide I'd be perfect for them to rob, rape, or kill.

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 12:30 pm

I chose "Medium" for almost every question, and that is considered "few symptoms"? I don't get the scoring for this test.

outofplace
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 1:02 pm

Social phobia test result
Your level of social phobia is 68%

Slight phobia. Your answers suggest the presence of some symptoms generally associated with social phobia. You happen to feel unease and worried when you have to be among other people, even when there's no reason to feel this way. We advise you to work on your fear of social contexts and not to let it subdue you, because the risk is to start avoiding social situations and worsen the symptoms.

Colinn
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 1:14 pm

"Your level of social phobia is 65%"

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

Your level of social phobia is 89%

Strong phobia. Your answers to our test suggest the presence of a strong social phobia. It looks like you are frequently subdued by anxiety and worry when you think of yourself among other people. In this way you happen to avoid social situations with the purpose of keeping bad sensations away from you.

jagatai
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 4:05 pm

I got a 77% although if there were more granularity in the multiple choice, I might have scored a little less.

I've always been generally anxious around people, even friends, but I just always assumed everyone felt this way. I was really surprised while talking to a friend who said he felt really comfortable in his own skin, pretty much all the time. The only time I feel comfortable is when I am completely alone.

Pondering
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 5:50 pm

Your level of social phobia is 74%
It's not the greatest survey I have filled out

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 7:21 pm

Your level of social phobia is 12%

No symptoms. Your answers show a completely normal situation. You show no worrying symptoms associated with social phobia, therefore you have nothing to worry about. Leave a comment if you liked this test.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

mmcool
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 7:57 pm

48%

ghoti
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2012, 8:02 pm

Your level of social phobia is 92%

Strong phobia. Your answers to our test suggest the presence of a strong social phobia. It looks like you are frequently subdued by anxiety and worry when you think of yourself among other people. In this way you happen to avoid social situations with the purpose of keeping bad sensations away from you. By avoiding others you won't defeat your discomfort; our advice is to face the problem inch by inch, concentrating on anxiety-causing elements and trying to see their positive implications (for example: new friends, more respect by others, better self-confidence etc.). Leave a comment if you liked this test.

Sam2001
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Aug 2012, 8:13 pm

76%

lease29
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Aug 2012, 6:05 am

Social phobia test result

Your level of social phobia is 54%

Slight phobia. Your answers suggest the presence of some symptoms generally associated with social phobia. You happen to feel unease and worried when you have to be among other people, even when there's no reason to feel this way. We advise you to work on your fear of social contexts and not to let it subdue you, because the risk is to start avoiding social situations and worsen the symptoms. Leave a comment if you liked this test.

MisterSpock
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2012, 11:40 am

Your level of social phobia is 63% - Social phobia

This isn't unexpected. Before I was sure of my Asperger's, I considered that I had several overlapping conditions including generalised anxiety and social phobia.

"[MisterSpock], please greet these strangers at the door"
"Aaaah, fff... uuh!"
"Too much to ask"
"Yeah"

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2012, 7:57 am

Who_Am_I wrote:
No symptoms. Your answers show a completely normal situation. You show no worrying symptoms associated with social phobia, therefore you have nothing to worry about. Leave a comment if you liked this test.

Same only I scored 21%

www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2012, 8:22 am

I got 88%.