Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

RocketPeacock
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Aug 2012, 10:39 pm

Ah, the state of Jefferson. With WA and OR agriculture, we might be able to survive without the central valley. I thought you were trying to advocate urban Norcal only (there are several competing divisions of land in this thread, after all).

22 Aug 2012, 2:02 am

RocketPeacock wrote:
Ah, the state of Jefferson. With WA and OR agriculture, we might be able to survive without the central valley. I thought you were trying to advocate urban Norcal only (there are several competing divisions of land in this thread, after all).

I was talking about WA, OR, and BC uniting to form a new independent nation called................Cascadia. 8)

My home state has no income tax(personal or corporate). I do wonder if that just might have something to do with why WA has sustained far less damage to its economy than OR and CA.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2012, 7:06 am

AspieRogue wrote:
RocketPeacock wrote:

I was talking about WA, OR, and BC uniting to form a new independent nation called................Cascadia. 8)

My home state has no income tax(personal or corporate). I do wonder if that just might have something to do with why WA has sustained far less damage to its economy than OR and CA.

Quote:
In 2043 the 11 sovereign nations of North America were Cascadia, The CSA, The Californian Free State, Chiapas,Canada, Deseret,Diné Bikéyah , Mexico, Quebec, Očhéthi Šakówiŋ and very different United States that stretched from Newfoundland to Kansas.

Their hungry thirsty roots??

http://jakobvirgil.blogspot.com/