Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Keniichi
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2012, 3:20 pm

Ok if someone could please help me find the insturction manual/users guide for this tablet Id bee happy. I seem to be able to navigate my tablet and use it pretty well, but I think I need to know some more things about it.
For example my tablet is an : Android 2.3.3, MID 7, m7206 Model.
Im not sure what the Kernel version is exactly but its a 2.6.35.7-infoTM guodi@ubuntu #1.

I have gotten my internet issues/charging issues with this tablet straightened out, but I really need an instruction/users manual, as I cant find them anywhere in the tablet itself(and it didnt come with one). So could someone please help me with the instruction manual?
Thanks for reading this.

guitarman2010
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2012, 5:23 pm

I realize you are running 2.3.3 and have a tablet but this might help somewhat. This is the official Google user manual for Gingerbread 2.3.4 and written for someone that has a phone but a lot of the same concepts should apply. My experience with those cheap Android tablet manuals are they are almost comical with their content and language use. I also couldn't find a manual for your exact model but here is the download link if you choose to utilize it :)

Google Android 2.3.4 User Manual (PDF)

Keniichi
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2012, 10:26 pm

guitarman2010 wrote:
I realize you are running 2.3.3 and have a tablet but this might help somewhat. This is the official Google user manual for Gingerbread 2.3.4 and written for someone that has a phone but a lot of the same concepts should apply. My experience with those cheap Android tablet manuals are they are almost comical with their content and language use. I also couldn't find a manual for your exact model but here is the download link if you choose to utilize it :)

Thanks :) This looks like its for a phone, but I assume it will work for my tablet :D

guitarman2010
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2012, 12:41 am

Keniichi wrote:
guitarman2010 wrote:

Thanks :) This looks like its for a phone, but I assume it will work for my tablet :D

Only use the info you can use lol