Page 1 of 7 [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Spam-I-Am
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Aug 2012, 9:51 am

"You are making me feel uncomfortable."

Afterwards she laid the guilt real thick and tried to punish me for liking her. To this very day she still hates me. She never offered me forgiveness, instead she just took prisoners. Later on I found out she was a narcissist. Her constant punishments and ugly scowls became too much for me, and so I had no choice but to block her out of my life permanently and end all contact with her. Narcissistic attacks can be scary and confusing to anyone, but especially for an Aspie.

"You are never completely worthless; you can always go down as a really bad example."

atdevel
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

27 Aug 2012, 10:07 am

Spam-I-Am wrote:
"You are making me feel uncomfortable."

Afterwards she laid the guilt real thick and tried to punish me for liking her. To this very day she still hates me. She never offered me forgiveness, instead she just took prisoners. Later on I found out she was a narcissist. Her constant punishments and ugly scowls became too much for me, and so I had no choice but to block her out of my life permanently and end all contact with her. Narcissistic attacks can be scary and confusing to anyone, but especially for an Aspie.

"You are never completely worthless; you can always go down as a really bad example."

Yeah because we're not narcissistic. It's gotten to the point for me where I can't even ask to sit next to a girl that I was sure I had known.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 10:34 am

"I don't date outside of my species."

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 12:00 pm

Fnord wrote:
"I don't date outside of my species."

Whoever said that to you is a sick minded individual.

I don't actually remember anyone giving me a insulting rejection, just the ordinary stuff.
Though I don't know if this was a dream or not but I recall the words:
"You'd fair better turning gay."
I replied with: "How about I give you the finger and you go into prostitution."
Then I left. :lmao:

www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."

MacDragard
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 12:02 pm

"You're a nice guy."

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 12:04 pm

How about "You're just disgusting and I never want to clap eyes on you ever again!"

No-one has ever said that to me, by the way.

GiantHockeyFan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 12:12 pm

I wish I could actually get more rejections rather than the usual "sure, I'll talk to you tomorrow" and never hear from her again. Why women can just come out and say no thank you I'll never understand. Flaking is the ultimate rejection as far as I'm concerned!

I've dealt with a few suspected narcissists and to say they are confusing to an inexperienced Aspie is the ultimate understatement. At least with jerks you know why they are verbally tearing you apart.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 12:18 pm

You guys need to learn to put women in their places.

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 12:51 pm

Lol this is starting to remind me of Frank Mackey in the film 'Magnolia'

'Respect the cock and tame the c***' Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2IVF9a2IA

Vomelche
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 1:20 pm

Damn anxiety I say, its jealous of others.

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 1:39 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
You guys need to learn to put women in their places.

:lmao:

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 2:40 pm

Per PUA tip, when I was like 14, I said "Well I guess I'm too good for you anyway."

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 2:47 pm

The worst one I've ever heard was one that a friend of mine said to this girl one time we were out together. He had been out of town for a long time and just came back home and we met for drinks at this hotel bar. I guess the girl could tell we weren't a couple by the way we were talking and our body language or something but she came up to him and started flirting with him. She was not very pretty and he is very good looking. He usually only dates pretty girls. He was nice to her at first but in sort of a dismissive way. He usually isn't rude but he had had a few drinks. She eventually asked him out and he held up his hand like one of those signs by roller coasters showing how tall you have to be to get on it and said to her "Sorry, but you have to be this hot to ride this ride".

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 2:56 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
The worst one I've ever heard was one that a friend of mine said to this girl one time we were out together. He had been out of town for a long time and just came back home and we met for drinks at this hotel bar. I guess the girl could tell we weren't a couple by the way we were talking and our body language or something but she came up to him and started flirting with him. She was not very pretty and he is very good looking. He usually only dates pretty girls. He was nice to her at first but in sort of a dismissive way. He usually isn't rude but he had had a few drinks. She eventually asked him out and he held up his hand like one of those signs by roller coasters showing how tall you have to be to get on it and said to her "Sorry, but you have to be this hot to ride this ride".
OOOOH, BURNED!

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 3:13 pm

PastFixations wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
OOOOH, BURNED!

Thats ok. Karma eventually got him for being such a stuck up ass most of his life. Like I said he used to be soooooo good looking, every girl in school was after him and he could get any girl he wanted. Tall, dark, handsome, built great, great personality, etc.

Well......

I hadn't seen him in about ten years but we talked on the phone and online some. As I said, he was a very close friend of mine. He's actually the guy whose family I went to the carnival with those years and I was close to them all. Like family. His mother is having some health problems and they had a family weekend last summer and he came to get me and take me there to it. He weighs about 350 lbs now. He is NOT good looking anymore. I hate that he's let himself go so bad, but I guess what goes around comes around.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 3:21 pm

Well, at least this'll show him what it feels like to be on the recieving end.
He's weighing a lot... I guess he got his "Just Desserts"...
I know it was low and suckish but had no choice. :lol: