Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2012, 5:16 am

Dillogic wrote:
I had seizures and high fevers after mine when little (the former probably caused by the latter).

I theorize those with ASDs are actually more prone to experiencing side-effects of such (after all, they are more prone to experiencing side-effects from medication, as per eMedicine).

Interesting idea, this might explain why people think their children turned autistic getting a vaccine, they just had a stronger reaction.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

CocoNuts
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Sep 2012, 7:12 am

zxy8 wrote:
CocoNuts wrote:
zxy8 wrote:
There is no proof to say that vaccines cause aspergers. I find this horribly offensive (not you, just the idea in general). There was a great Penn and Teller's BS episode on it, which explained it all.

It's five in the morning where I live (and I haven't gone to sleep yet) so I might have worded this unclearly, but I do not think that vaccines cause ASDs. I am actually in a discussion with a person who claims this and I'm looking for a simple way to disproof it.

I never said that I thought you thought that. I gave you a way.

Excuse me for the misunderstanding. Since you specified that it wasn't me you considered offensive, I thought I might have explained my thought unclearly.

Thank you all for your replies.