Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 265 of 310 [ 4953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268 ... 310  Next

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2019, 1:24 pm

I forgive all of you for misunderstanding me but I'm leaving. Probably not leaving WP but I can afford to abandon my life now & it seems like the feeling is mutual.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2019, 3:54 am

Don't assume the ages of strangers, I'm 31. Also in a world where autistic people can't get work and rich boys get to be pm and president and pms who shut down parliament - I really personally don't care if our local kids decide to skip school or not. Not like they're guaranteed work anyway. I was a swot with good grades and an MA and I got so few interviews.

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2019, 3:57 am

Dear sadistic psychopathic evil fickers

I wish you would stop, we are going backwards now, its reducing a freedom we have cherished. Freedom from fear. That stupid poxy fear is returning, no one wants it, that is no one in their right mind. This crap doesnt represent us, both sides.

I hope im right that we (not ye) can pull together and not be divided again.

Me

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2019, 10:48 am

Dear Me. I don't know what to do. From Me.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2019, 11:40 am

Dear You,

I'm going to miss you so much that I'm in shutdown mode just thinking about your departure. I'm sorry if I can't express it verbally or if I go mute like a hunk of cement when we talk about your travel. You bring so much joy to the family and you always have, it's hard to picture another Christmas without you home. Last night I was thinking that Grampy would be so proud of you. I'm sure he'd be astonished, as we all are, about your tenacity and your talent. We are so honoured that you came into our lives and made them sing.

I'm sure that you'll land on your feet but I want those feet to bounce you back soon, so we can see you again. We will all miss you more than we can say.

I love you to the moon and back.

Auntie Me

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2019, 3:12 pm

I never saw your niceness before, I didn't recognise you were being nice to me. I'm sorry I was so horrible and messed you about, so many times. It was destructive.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2019, 11:31 pm

I'm really sorry if my need for solitude ever detracted from what you needed. I'm not even really sure how to phrase this.

I miss my friend & I hope she's in a good place.

martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2019, 9:17 pm

Hey K,

You're brilliant, you're gonna figure this out, and you got this no problem.
Get it, girl.

-You

I like wild orchids and neighbors with wide orbits

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2019, 12:55 pm

Dear You,

So what? We all have problems. What makes yours so special?

From Me.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2019, 3:12 pm

Dear humans,

I have been stereotyped into a box full of computers where almost nobody I know ever visits.

I think that's lame.

-cberg

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2019, 10:53 pm

Dear Myself,

A huge and growing part of me looks back and asks;

"What is the point of those rants? I understand letting things out, but what exactly IS the point? I mean, yeah, feeling it, but... You do know you can let it go, right?"

But then... The pride and anger was rather deep then. I won't forget those lessons. Now there is lingering guilt, there is attachment, and there is fear.

Worry not, for in due time you'll figure it out. We'll clean the closets together.

Sincerely yours, Yourself.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2019, 8:32 am

Dear You,

Well, we finally got tired of your "Can't get a date" routine and arranged for you to meet a decent, intelligent, and good-looking woman.

You acted like a total jerk or a complete idiot (maybe both), implying that "all women" engage in just about every act of immorality from rampant promiscuity to being "Black Widows". The poor girl was nearly in tears when she finally walked out.

If this is the way you treat women, then it no longer surprises any of us that you have no girlfriend. From now on, your complaints of loneliness will fall on deaf ears. May the next woman to see your naked body be the County Coroner.

Good riddance to you!

Me (on behalf of Us)

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2019, 8:37 am

Say sorry. Tell her you get on tangents etc. The right one will understand. :)

Tell her it was not personal.

You may rescue things yet. So don't give up.

And even if this is a fish who got away... There are more coming. Keep your eyes open! :)

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2019, 5:52 pm

Julia
Do shut up. He doesn't want you. I'm not even sure he wants me cos of his foul mouth & bluntness over what he wants... :lol:

You're acting like a poor man's version of Whitney from EastEnders. You're going to annoy him doing that.

By the way I still love him and you can't take him off me. :heart:

And he still loves what he's always loved. He also loves the cold hard £££.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2019, 7:29 am

Dear Cyndi Lauper.
I absolutely LOVE your music. I don't have any of it on CD or record or any other form but to watch and listen to them on youtube, but what a blessing you are to have sung so many fun and emotional things. :heart:

I am in tears as I write this as I have listened yet again to "Maybe he'll Know" as it is oe of my favourites, but the one which also really inspires me through the video and the sound of the music etc... The colours and sounds and everything about it... "Change of Heart".
WOW. And your lovely Mum who appears in some of your music videos. :D She is so great!
I am soo sad that I didn't pay much attention to your music when I was in my youth, as going through school in the 1980's (And the '70's) wasn't an easy experience, and I was and still am into trains, so all my attention was into trains. If schooling was about trains and railways I'd be teaching rhe teachers! Haha.
Anyway. I am sorry for not taking much notice about your music until the last year or two. I am soo greatful now that you sang those songs.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :heart:

So I'm sending blessings of appreciation to say thanks as I don't have a clue how to get in touch...

From an admirer. :)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2019, 11:07 am

I hate to say, “I told you so”, but I EFFING TOLD YOU SO!!

What took you so long to admit it?

:roll:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.