Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

brokenshadow
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Sep 2012, 1:43 am

sometime, i don't know why i am so confident with my people when they has same point of view with me. but anyday, i hace to away from them because i don't know why, they are being so blamng me as "weird"person with different pon of view.
logicaly, i never mind with what they sai bout me. i never know if they stab me in my back. but when i know, my heart didn't comfort anymore with them. they looking at me like weird person.
i am not cry because of it
but sometime i feel broken, when i tried to adapted they are bullying me with their mouth or just stab me in my back.
thats not fair, if they want they can talk it with me infront of me wether just stab me in my back it very hurt, i am broken n my collage society, wheter ii like my subject study but when any colective task, i am like a weird. enaught.
i just believing in God.
i did instropection every day, but they are pretending dont know it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2012, 12:20 am

hiya BrokenShadow :) welcome to our cool club 8)

outofplace
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2012, 3:25 am

One of the things you might want to read up on is called "Theory of mind". It's something that is typically lacking in people who are on the spectrum. What it means is that you have an ability to assign thoughts and intentions different from your own to other people. We tend not to do this and instead think of others as mirrors of ourselves. The degree to which someone does this seems to vary though and life has a way of teaching us not to think this way.

brokenshadow
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Oct 2012, 4:46 am

thanks,,, but i am lonely.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2012, 11:48 pm

brokenshadow wrote:
thanks,,, but i am lonely.

at least you and i can take some cold comfort from the fact that we're not the only ones. :neutral:

emimeni
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2012, 5:09 pm

outofplace wrote:
One of the things you might want to read up on is called "Theory of mind". It's something that is typically lacking in people who are on the spectrum. What it means is that you have an ability to assign thoughts and intentions different from your own to other people. We tend not to do this and instead think of others as mirrors of ourselves. The degree to which someone does this seems to vary though and life has a way of teaching us not to think this way.

I'd to agree the most vehemently with the last part of your last sentence. I think, too, that people with autism or a few other neurological disabilities tend to develop a theory of mind that tends to assume that people think differently that they do, period, while NTs (not just people without autism, but without any other neurological disability) tend to develop a theory of mind that believes that while anothers' thoughts are different, they are at least similar. Does that make any sense?