Chatting with a girl - meeting her IRL

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Raven
Raven

02 Oct 2012, 4:00 pm

I have been chatting with a girl since yesterday, I don't know her, we've never talked, even though we go to the same school together. She seems to like me, she says I'm hot and also asked if I'm a virgin...

She's very beautiful and it seems as if she wants me. We are having a one-week break from school ATM, and I want to know what I should do if:

1. I walk past her in the corridor

2. She comes over to me and starts talking/touching/hugging etc

3. If I want to approach her.

Blammo
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Oct 2012, 4:33 pm

1. - Say Hi.

2. - Say Hi. Ask her how her day is going.

3. - Approach. Say hi. Start a conversation.

4. - Be careful of girls who are very straight forward. I've learned the hard way that sometimes they want something from you. Then again, if you want sex, and she wants sex, just be safe. You have to be sure what you want, and be in the ballpark about what she wants. One of the best ways is to ask after talking to her for a while.

Your Aspie score: 121 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 107 of 200 You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

MountainLaurel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2012, 10:10 pm

1. Wave at her and smile.

2. This seems unlikely to me. Do girls in your school really do this with guys they've never spoken to in person before?

3. Approach her and tell her you enjoyed chatting with her. Girls are often very chatty. Most likely she will reply with something. Use that. Focus on her and really listen to what she says to you. Take it slow and focus. Most likely she will guide the conversation. You'll talk too because she will have given you something to reply to and because you listened to her. (In other words, this is not a time to be all in your head.)

This is your chance to enjoy interacting with a girl. The key word being; enjoy.