Revealing the Darksider way (online dating tips for males)

Page 1 of 5 [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2012, 4:01 am

Since it was leaked then keeping it hidden matters no more.

Most points were already said elsewhere, but here they are in one block:

1- Get a good shape (toned, no steroids), without this nothing of the below will work.

2- Post a shirtless pic, better in a beach setting. check this saga: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt200381.html ---> don't mind the haters there, look at the results I showed there.

3- Actively message the ONLINE NOW girls, don't waste your time with the offline girls because they would get a bulk of messages once they get back online, however when they're on screen they're much more likely to notice your message by the popup new message notification (ie. okcupid).

4-The popular advice "don't compliment on their physical features" is a BS myth: All women love it IF it is said by a hot guy (hence why the first two points are crucial). Throw a small compliment about something in their looks after your usual her-profile-related question "ie. bla bla bla..bla bla bla? .... ps: your hair is amazing".

5- For the physical compliment: Try to compliment a physical feature she least expects, something she doesn't focus much in her pics, for instance if the main focus is her pics is her eyes then compliment something else (ie. lips, nose...etc), stay away of boobs and ass in the first messages, lips have a strong impact, try them.

6- If she checks your profile and never replies after two or three attempts then do (as last attempt) the final confrontational ego-shaker technique, meaning to send her a last confrontational message:
(ie. "too shy to reply?" - "Are you in coma?" - "Ok I leave you be, you can stay on your high horse, bye!" - "You know, you're not the only pretty girl here, next!" - "Ok, don't even reply me, stay on your delusional throne, bye" ...etc).
This works in the chat-based dating sites very well too like Twoo.com.

Personally, this worked very well to me on okc and Twoo (like 80%) and would make them reply after minutes. I got phone numbers and skype contacts in this way from Twoo and other 10 contacts on okc (phone nbs and other means, using this way), met up with 3 girls out of those (most of the others live abroad).

check my posts in this thread for screenshot examples: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postxf207362-0-15.html

7- While chatting with a girl there, REPLY FAST asap, girls on dating sites are constantly in "seeking the alpha/the best one" mode, the more you delay to reply the more likely she would be distracted by other guys who are 'hotter' than you.

8- After the chat/exchanging goes well, try to get her email (ie. do you have an email you use for chat?), bear in mind that the online dating is a woman's world and you need to take her out of it asap.

I am expecting a splash of negative female reactions but I don't give a ----.

A list of waste-timer girls on dating sites will be posted soon.

PTSmorrow
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2012, 5:50 am

Said with all due respect and consideration for your young age, but the shirtless--picture--and--good--shape way appears somewhat ridiculous to me because

a) it's all about physical stuff, and why putting so much effort in a simple f**k? You could get the same pleasure much faster, without sweaty workouts, and in a reliably professional manner from a hooker. (If you lack the money, DIY.)

b) who would actually want a "lady" who's going for looks in first order? If there's nothing else than body parts and carnal delights, the whole endeavor is poor and miserable but

c) on the other hand the above points explain very well why some guys never go further than dating.

BlackDwarf
Toucan
Toucan

05 Oct 2012, 6:21 am

Why would anyone want to date anyway? what is wrong with people these days.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2012, 7:20 am

PTSmorrow wrote:
Said with all due respect and consideration for your young age, but the shirtless--picture--and--good--shape way appears somewhat ridiculous to me because

a) it's all about physical stuff, and why putting so much effort in a simple f**k? You could get the same pleasure much faster, without sweaty workouts, and in a reliably professional manner from a hooker. (If you lack the money, DIY.)

b) who would actually want a "lady" who's going for looks in first order? If there's nothing else than body parts and carnal delights, the whole endeavor is poor and miserable but

c) on the other hand the above points explain very well why some guys never go further than dating.

Pure false assumptions.

Everything is explained in the other threads I referred to, I won't repeat myself.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2012, 9:07 am

BlackDwarf wrote:

Even better question, why are you in this forum then?

Vomelche
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2012, 10:01 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
7- While chatting with a girl there, REPLY FAST asap, girls on dating sites are constantly in "seeking the alpha/the best one" mode, the more you delay to reply the more likely she would be distracted by other guys who are 'hotter' than you.

+1

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2012, 10:21 am

Does anybody here reveal that they're autistic in their profile? It sounds like a bad idea.

BanjoGirl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2012, 10:37 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Not sure about that. If you reply very fast while chatting, you can seem desperate and eager. And if she is not interested, she can also ignore you. A spontaneous chatting is better. If you are trying to win a chat battle to get the attention of the "too much entertained" girl, then this is not the base of a healthy relationship :?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2012, 11:10 am

BanjoGirl wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Not sure about that. If you reply very fast while chatting, you can seem desperate and eager.

No, this can be applied on messages, not on instant messaging, it's the only way to keep a chat convo going on an online dating site.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 05 Oct 2012, 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

BanjoGirl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2012, 11:40 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
BanjoGirl wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Not sure about that. If you reply very fast while chatting, you can seem desperate and eager.

No, this can be applied on messages, not on instant messaging, it's the only way to keep a chat convo going on an online dating site.

I suppose dating sites are like any other social network, if you are popular (you are a beautiful man/woman) or you work hard to be popular (your performance is great), you'll have more "friends" and you'll be more "desirable/inaccessible" :roll:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2012, 11:42 am

BanjoGirl wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
BanjoGirl wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I suppose dating sites are like any other social network, if you are popular (you are a beautiful man/woman) or you work hard to be popular (your performance is great), you'll have more "friends" and you'll be more "desirable/inaccessible" :roll:

yea, it has its many disadvantages.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2012, 11:43 am

boo, this list almost makes me want to try dating sites again.

and i say almost because its stuff i already knew

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2012, 1:23 pm

Venger wrote:
Does anybody here reveal that they're autistic in their profile? It sounds like a bad idea.

I did. The volume of the replies went down, the quality went up*. I also happen to live in an area where spectrum disorders are fairly common in college aged people. I think everyone's mileage varies on this one.

*(ex. before mention 10 replies 2/10 are potential dates, after 5 replies 4/5 are potential dates, net +2 potential dates)

If your success is defined as being well adjusted to injustice and well adapted to indifference, then we don?t want successful leaders. We want great leaders- who are unbought, unbound, unafraid, and unintimidated to tell the truth.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2012, 5:06 pm

Venger wrote:

If you are really autistic (severe to serious case) then yes.

If you're just 'aspie' then hell no.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 05 Oct 2012, 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2012, 5:13 pm

DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
Venger wrote:

I did. The volume of the replies went down, the quality went up*. I also happen to live in an area where spectrum disorders are fairly common in college aged people. I think everyone's mileage varies on this one.

*(ex. before mention 10 replies 2/10 are potential dates, after 5 replies 4/5 are potential dates, net +2 potential dates)

I am obliged to talk genders once more.

We males on dating sites don't have the luxury to decrease the volume hoping to get higher quality because the volume of replies that usually males get (for most males) is too small already, by decreasing it even further we risk to get 0 replies average per week or even per month (which in return cause demotivation and push us away from dating sites).

What males should do is finding genuine ways to increase attention and the volume hoping to get some quality in the way.

When it comes to dating sites, one has to consider his/her gender before giving an advice based on personal experience because it can be totally ineffective (or even having the opposite effect) for someone of the opposite sex.

and it would be even worse for the 'aspie males, an " aspie" male mentioning his condition would push away "NTs" and only attract the "aspie" females in his areas, which are at least would be 4x fewer than their male fellows. So yeah, good advice!! !

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2012, 3:56 am

MXH wrote:
BlackDwarf wrote:

Even better question, why are you in this forum then?

lol