Half of my year isn't going great............

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

JimmyNeurtonRules
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2006, 2:00 pm

One of my friends got lukemia in March and freaquently goes 2 the hospital alot 4 kemotherpy, but hes been home during the summer time. This year he hasn't been outta the hospital since November 9th (i think) and I'm afraid hes not gonna be home 4 xmas.

Another 1 is that I can't find a gf yet....... :cry: I've been looking 4 1 since the summer but still no luck. my mom says my time will come soon. well i did meet this girl who was kinda a stocker (whos a senior), and i go 2 this friends club with her. The thing about her is that she's really nice at the end of the day, but in the morining she ignores me and makes me kinda sad. She never tells any of her problems 2 me but her bf (wich makes me jealous b-cuz she said she never had a bf)

So yeah my life half-sux...

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE 2 BE A (HALF) LOSER!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

12 Dec 2006, 2:46 pm

JimmyNeurtonRules wrote:
One of my friends got lukemia in March and freaquently goes 2 the hospital alot 4 kemotherpy, but hes been home during the summer time. This year he hasn't been outta the hospital since November 9th (i think) and I'm afraid hes not gonna be home 4 xmas.

My second cousin had a rare type of lukemia like cancer that ate his blood up. he needed a constant supply of blood like a vampire to stay alive. Though without a bone marrow treatment he would keep needing blood. What happen was he slipped and fell
and died of a fall. I had saw him the day before and he was doing well. He was not
in a hospital but at a near by apartment with his sister(she was not there). Anyway your friend will get the best treatment in a hospital where he is watched better.