Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

transformingcar
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2012, 11:20 am

how many Wrongplanet memebers use youtube? who all makes their own videos?
I've been working on a neat littile series, the first few aren't speical, but this series is mostly practice.
I'm interested to see what all sorts of videos other aspies are into. do you make your own? or watch a specific genre?
I'm currently uploading a what may be the last video in this particular series, then I plan to make a better version of it,
hopefully it works out right. anyway, if wrongplanet members are making youtube videos, I'd love to see them.
also I know their are a few others around here who use youtube, who's videos I am watching.

the videos I'm working on can be found in my playlist.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBSHAMYXNDI&list=PLdesvczBikut4A-j4DNKq-wbHS8kESrPZ&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

Radiofixr
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2012, 11:36 am

I have made a few videos and this is one but I haven't made anything recently-I haven't felt happy enough to make anything unfortunately-sorry for the silliness :(

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaWL08JDjmg[/youtube]

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2012, 11:47 am

Channel: MrIAMNOTANOOB

Type: All gaming.

Date Joined YouTube: 11/29/09

Video Count: Over 500 Videos

Subscribers: Over 100

View Counts: Almost 240,000

Playlists: 26

Games Covered: Half Life: Blue Shift, Half Life 1, Garry's Mod, Team Fortress 2, Audiosurf, Portal, Half Life: Sven Co-Op, Left 4 Dead, Half Life 2, WWF Royal Rumble (both SNES and Genesis Versions), Iridion 3D, WWF Attitude (N64 Version), Destruction Derby 64, Iridion II, South Park 64, Terraria, Killing Floor, Half Life: Opposing Force, TF2 Mann Vs Machine, WCW/NWO Revenge (N64), WWF No Mercy and WWF Wrestlemania 2000 (Both N64 and coming soon).

Anything people should know about: In single player game Let's Play videos, there will be cheating involved. Keep all criticism to yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrIAMNOTANO ... CAQQwRs%3D

transformingcar
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2012, 12:00 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:

Games Covered: Half Life: Blue Shift, Half Life 1, Garry's Mod, Team Fortress 2, Audiosurf, Portal, Half Life: Sven Co-Op, Left 4 Dead, Half Life 2, WWF Royal Rumble (both SNES and Genesis Versions), Iridion 3D, WWF Attitude (N64 Version), Destruction Derby 64, Iridion II, South Park 64, Terraria, Killing Floor, Half Life: Opposing Force, TF2 Mann Vs Machine, WCW/NWO Revenge (N64), WWF No Mercy and WWF Wrestlemania 2000 (Both N64 and coming soon).

Anything people should know about: In single player game Let's Play videos, there will be cheating involved. Keep all criticism to yourself.

I've wanted to make lets play videos, but i never have. could you give me some tips as to how to make a lets play video?

transformingcar
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2012, 12:05 pm

Radiofixr wrote:
I have made a few videos and this is one but I haven't made anything recently-I haven't felt happy enough to make anything unfortunately-sorry for the silliness :(

actually, I liked that, it was a neat video. if ya make more I'm curoius as to what it would be.

littlelily613
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2012, 12:21 pm

I'm on youtube, and just started a vlog dealing with autism and how it impacts me.

EQ=8 SQ=93 (Extreme Systemizer)
Alexithymia Quiz=164/185 (high)

Radiofixr
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2012, 12:32 pm

transformingcar wrote:
Radiofixr wrote:

actually, I liked that, it was a neat video. if ya make more I'm curious as to what it would be.

I have a couple of others on that channel-me bowling and an un-boxing video and a "how many licks" demo video-I may try a time lapse video of me driving into work one day and then home-I do not know yet.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2012, 12:43 pm

I go on YT all the time to watch videos and leave comments, but my knowledge on how to make videos id very limited. I don't have any kind of a video camera and probably can't afford one and I only learned a year ago that I could load up recorded movies of my Sims games and even add things to them like music or special effects available on YT. I would love to be able to make my own Halloween video using clips from the Sims Supernatural while playing "This is Halloween" from the Nightmare before Christmas but I have no idea how. I don't have an M3P or whatever its called so I can't download tunes and play them in the games or videos. :( it's pretty embarrassing to not be up to date with the rest of the world, either because I don't have the money for the latest technology or because things are *somewhat* isolated where I live.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2012, 4:38 pm

transformingcar wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:

I've wanted to make lets play videos, but i never have. could you give me some tips as to how to make a lets play video?

Alright first thing you need is a Steam Account or some kind of PC gaming account and get some games you like. I started out with the Half Life franchise. Next get an Xfire account. Xfire is basically another PC gaming community but it gives you the option to record your videos in-game. Commentary is optional if you have a mic. I just use YouTube annotations for commentary because I'd rather viewers hear the game rather than my stuttering voice. Next you need Dazzle Capture Card which you can buy at a Best Buy also you'll need some stuff to make it work right. There are some YouTube videos that will show you what you need and then you can record from your TV screen or videogame console. Alternative method, you can go to coolrom.com and download an emulator (they're free so don't worry). The right emulators to get depends on PC or Mac. I have PC so I the emulators I have are Project 64 (N64), Visual Boy Advance (GBA), Fusion (Genesis), and Snes9x (SNES). For the emulators, get whatever Rom of a game you like and you can play it on the emulator on your computer (Roms are free too). You will have to use the keyboard unless you can hook a game controller to it (I've seen plenty of people do it but I'm not sure how). Next you need Fraps which can record most of the emulators. You get download the free version which will limit what emulators it can record or buy the whole thing and have fun. Also you can get other recording softwares like CamStudio, CamTasia (that will cost much), and some others I don't know about. To get what you recorded and put it on YouTube, you will have to import your videos through Windows Movie Maker, publish, compress, and put them into a folder where you'll find them. Then upload them onto YouTube. This is easy for emulator recordings. Xfire recordings are more complicated. Right click on the video you want on Source Videos and then click Open Directory. The video you want will be highlighted in a pop-up browser and simply cut and paste into Movie Maker, publish, compress, etc. Hope this helps.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

PerfectlyDarkTails
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2012, 7:41 pm

I don't video record much since I only have in-game recordings for now. Otherwise my playlists are quite expansive which are almost entirely gaming based
http://www.youtube.com/user/PerfectlyDa ... ature=mhee

AS 168/200, NT: 20/ 200, AQ=45 EQ=15, SQ=78, IQ=135

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Dec 2012, 4:49 pm

this is mine: Necelticsox

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

23 Dec 2012, 9:56 am

I've done a few videos; I'm johnnysama on there. Hard to believe I've been around since 2006!

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

TheSleepyOne
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

23 Dec 2012, 9:10 pm

I use it for watching videos. I have a channel but I don't really have anything up.

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2012, 10:05 pm

Here's what I've posted on YouTube so far.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7k6fPiopk0[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOA4fFAqNv0[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssCYVWc8Jos[/youtube]

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

24 Dec 2012, 4:47 am

I've had a YouTube account for almost four years now. I use it for watching only, and posting videos that I show on here.

HDLMatchette
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Dec 2012, 5:24 am

the account i mentioned has been active since last year, and i have 15 subscribers, and basically, i upload random videos