Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2012, 1:53 am

Inuyasha wrote:
One reason why I have very little respect for liberals in general is cause I consider the class war BS to be extremely dishonest and designed to pit one American against another American.

reality is that which when you turn away from it, does not go away. just because you refuse to open your eyes to the top-down class war mr. buffet et al admit to, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2012, 2:02 am

auntblabby wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
One reason why I have very little respect for liberals in general is cause I consider the class war BS to be extremely dishonest and designed to pit one American against another American.

reality is that which when you turn away from it, does not go away. just because you refuse to open your eyes to the top-down class war mr. buffet et al admit to, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

Or it is people like you causing perpetrating the class warfare, I do see class warfare going on, just the people doing the accused seem to be the victims not the perps.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2012, 11:27 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

Or it is people like you causing perpetrating the class warfare, I do see class warfare going on, just the people doing the accused seem to be the victims not the perps.

WHAT are you saying there? that the poor are "perps"? so i'm a perp to you just because i'm not on the royal road to riches like you believe yourself to be?

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2012, 11:56 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

WHAT are you saying there? that the poor are "perps"? so i'm a perp to you just because i'm not on the royal road to riches like you believe yourself to be?

I'm actually not a wealthy individual auntblabby, never have been. The people whom you see as "the rich," while I see small business owners and retirees whom already have "paid their fair share." While you follow the rhetoric and see some faceless enemy, I see people most of whom have been wrongfully demonized by you and others, and quite frankly you know better than that and it's past time someone called you and others out on that.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2012, 12:22 am

Inuyasha wrote:
I'm actually not a wealthy individual auntblabby, never have been. The people whom you see as "the rich," while I see small business owners and retirees whom already have "paid their fair share."

won't answer my question? figures. :hmph: the point is, you see yourself as on the fast track to success, and people like me are an unpleasant reminder that a stretch of bad luck could just put a crimp in your plans, so you'd rather just make sure people like me [working class democrats] remain disenfranchised, demonized and voiceless just so you won't be inconvenienced with any contrary views of reality. :idea: kipling merged with dickens, coulda said "middle-class is middle-class, and working class is working class- and never the twain shall meet."