guilt and shame over overdisclosure

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2012, 3:23 pm

i feel very badly about narrowly fixating on my perceived relationship problems..i have done my bf a terrible injustice and it is tearing me up..i am so wrong and so sorry..i dont know what is wrong with me. i want to crawl into a hole...i am bad he is good...aaaaaaah.....fooey...i assume he does not read my wp stuff, but i have irrational fear that he might and can only imagine how insulted he might be by the things i have said...i wish there was a way that i could atone for my tiny stupid narrowly fixated bad little head....i am sorry and sorry. i am dirt.

questor
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2012, 4:08 pm

Get over it, don't do it again, and be nicer to him in the future:!:

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2012, 4:52 pm

i am always nice to him in person. i am as nice to him as nice can be... i am not the greatest person in the world, but i do as well as i can by him...i just have messed up neurotic issues...am going on another antidepressant soon.

Canaspie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2012, 7:19 pm

You are not dirt. The truth is, nobody is perfect. Everybody has made mistakes, and everybody has hurt someone, at some time, in some way, because of their mistakes.

That doesn't make you dirt. That makes you human. What's important is that you follow questor's advice. Good people are not those that make the fewest mistakes - they're those that are able to recognize and learn from their mistakes. So move past whatever mistakes you've made, and learn from them so you don't repeat them.

Stalk
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2012, 6:32 am

What over-disclosure are we talking about?

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2012, 10:02 am

Stalk wrote:
What over-disclosure are we talking about?

If she's already over-disclosed she isn't likely to reiterate it!