Is it true that asian women usually have a thing for...

Page 1 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2012, 1:25 pm

...young white western european and/or american men?

Can you tell me more about this?

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2012, 1:28 pm

Sure, if those white Western European and/or American men have traits they are looking for besides simply being of a set nationality I'm sure they do have a thing for them!

I really don't think it's any more correlative than that.

meems
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2012, 1:33 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:
Sure, if those white Western European and/or American men have traits they are looking for besides simply being of a set nationality I'm sure they do have a thing for them!

I really don't think it's any more correlative than that.

I concur.

patdbunny
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

31 Oct 2012, 1:49 pm

Uprising wrote:

Where did you come up with that?!

Oh - and the answer is "no".

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2012, 2:00 pm

No idea, but from what I've known, asians tend to be far more respectful, unless you piss them off, then they tend to completely ignore your existence so to speak.

As for the myth, usually its the other way around I thought when it comes to so called myths and stereotypes. I hear more about non-asian men wating an asian woman then the other way around. I do know quite a few asians, and the demographics in my area are a bit odd. Within my county its something like 75% Caucasian, 10% Asian, 5% African/African american, 5% Hispanic, 5% other. Its weird because said county is best described as a ruritarian redneck libertarian paradise, something along the lines of 99% of the population that is of age to carry a firearm has all the permits and everything, and hunting season = local government shutdown + school holidays.

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

arielhawksquill
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2012, 2:30 pm

Some Asian women in third world countries marry Western men in order to escape poverty (so-called "mail order brides".) I don't think many of them do it because they are attracted to Westerners as much as they are attracted to their money and the promise of a better life.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2012, 2:32 pm

My Asian wife loves me, and I love her. She had many suitors, but chose me because I show respect for her as a person.

I've met many Asian women who seemed hostile to any white man who even said 'Hello' to them. I've also seen the same behavior from Middle-Eastern women, African women, European women, Hispanic women, and even White women. There seems to be no commonality or consistency between the races.

Finally, I'm as sick of "Yellow Fever" jokes as any person married to an African-American would be sick of "Jungle Fever" jokes (and the movie of the same name).

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2012, 4:06 pm

I think that racial purity is a very big thing in many Asian countries. As such, it would be very unusual for a girl to date a non-Asian guy with her parent's knowledge unless the parents themselves grew up outside of Asia.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2012, 4:50 pm

Of course!Not all of them do though just a decent amount of them do of course they go for African Americans as well almost as much as Caucasian Americans majority however stick to their own ethnic background.The ones interested outside want something different as well as want mixed babies.Just like other ethnic groups dating outside their group they want variety in their family line.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

patdbunny

31 Oct 2012, 5:22 pm

. . . or the guy's just HOT, RICH, KIND, RESPECTFUL, ____ insert desired quality of potential mate here ____ regardless of race. . .

rixxar12
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Oct 2012, 5:24 pm

I have already heard from different persons, that asian girls usually like american or european mens cuz of the size of their pennis, is well known that asians have the lowest average size of pennis, ergo they usually have shorter penis than the others nationality, im just repeating what i have heard.

rixxar12
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Oct 2012, 5:24 pm

I have already heard from different persons, that asian girls usually like american or european mens cuz of the size of their pennis, is well known that asians have the lowest average size of pennis, ergo they usually have shorter penis than the others nationality, im just repeating what i have heard.

rixxar12
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Oct 2012, 5:25 pm

IrishTusk
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

31 Oct 2012, 5:27 pm

Uprising wrote:

I don't think so, But however think about this, Alot of White people veiw asians as exotic and beautiful, Even Women that other Asians think are Ugly by their standards look quite good to the unexperianced western eye.

In my opinion it's not that they have a thing for white guys, but even the less pretty ones can grab themself a decent looking White guy because of their exotic features.

Least that's my view.
--------------------------------

I'd pay to see a Asian with poor english meet a Welsh person with a strong accent though :D Just to see the conversation :D

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2012, 10:10 pm

Fnord wrote:
My Asian wife loves me, and I love her. She had many suitors, but chose me because I show respect for her as a person.

I've met many Asian women who seemed hostile to any white man who even said 'Hello' to them. I've also seen the same behavior from Middle-Eastern women, African women, European women, Hispanic women, and even White women. There seems to be no commonality or consistency between the races.

Finally, I'm as sick of "Yellow Fever" jokes as any person married to an African-American would be sick of "Jungle Fever" jokes (and the movie of the same name).

Yep, as could be evidence from one of my threads (that got like 100 replies) white men liking Asian women is usually seen as not a cool thing.

Anyway, I'm white, and Asian girls haven't gone after me unfortunately. I've had one very positive experience with Asian girls, these Korean girls on vacation invited me to play volleyball with them in the pool and were nice to me. Anyway, if you want a thread about this topic somewhat, I made one "How to talk to Asian girls" I think it's called. Everyone bitched at me and said I was like the most terrible person ever, but if you wanna read.

Anyway, here's what I've found. Asians that are still foreigners are fairly nice to white people. Also, the "poorer" Asian ethnic groups are nicer and more "warmer" people to be around, like the Hmong especially. In America, though, I've finally figured out my trouble getting to know the Asian girls was less cultural than socioeconomic. I realized most of the Asian girls I tried talking to were fairly rich, and wearing super nice clothes, their fathers driving like new BMWs and stuff. Then I compared my success talking to them with white women of equivalent economic status, and found out it was about the same. So less of the problem was intrinsic to being Asian than I thought. I do think, though, in Asian communities, much more is valued on material success, due to lacking it in their own countries. I remember reading a story about an elite high school in I believe NYC that's like 70% Asian student body, because all their parents make them study hard so they can be rich and successful. So if you're not on the same mindset of that, then you're gonna be hopeless for the most part.

As far as overseas, I've got no idea. I do know in Japan nobody wants to marry Japanese women past age 30, so you got good pickin's for Japanese women that are "old" at 30 years old and "fat" at like a 24 BMI.

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2012, 4:22 pm

^ I know many asian women and they all have mentioned the age thing.

In their cultures it seems that if a woman is not married before 25 then something must be wrong with her. The pressure they have from their families to marry 'well' is enormous.

When I say 'their cultures' I mean this is from the women that were born and raised overseas. You dont see that much pressure from 2nd or 3rd generation asian families.