Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

07 Nov 2012, 3:41 pm

THe idea of this game is to create your own character/s from any two from a book, cartoon, movie, whatever... and a brief description of what they would be like!
examples:
Miss Marvel. (Captain Marvel / Miss Marple): Elderly superhero detective who flies around in a cape fighting criminals
Garzilla (Godzilla / Garfield): Huge orange monster who eats cities for breakfast...

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2012, 8:27 pm

James Bourne {James Bond/Jason Bourne}: A British spy with amnesia who is on the run in the US from his employer, MI6.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2012, 8:31 pm

How about Sonic the Hedgehog, and Pica....

Oh yeah thats been done, sorry.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

11 Nov 2012, 2:06 pm

Bean 10: a nerdish-looking non-NT guy who seldom speaks, drives a Mini and has a teddy bear that transforms him into different aliens.

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2012, 2:46 pm

Samantha Samantha: A stylish, horny perimenopausal witch whose nose twitches when she... Naw, that's weird.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2012, 9:49 am

Mighty Mormon Morphin Power Ranger.

A Utah Mormon - who becomes a superhero through his powers of "morphing"- changing back and forth.

First he becomes a state govenor and reigns successfully by giving the people government run health care.

Then he runs for president by morphing into an enemy of governement run healthcare. And no one is bothered by the contradicition because he is so stealthy at morphiing.

He also morphs into whatever the observer wants him to be at any moment. Almost makes it to the Whitehouse.

ROBERT THE BRUCE LEE

A three way hybrid.

The Scottish hero "robert the bruce", combined with the legendary Confederate american general Robert E. Lee, combined with the Canton China born maritial arts movie god Bruce Lee .

A general who leads vast armies into battle- and defeats other vast armies- but who can also kick butt mono y mono using numbchucks or his bare hands- and NO BODY makes fun him for "wearing a skirt" when he wears his scottish kilt!

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

18 Nov 2012, 11:11 am

Shylock Holmes: a detective who wears a deerstalker. He's also a reclusive moneylender who, if you don't pay him back, gives you an nonstop scratchy violin recital until you're so freaked out you make a plan to give him his pound of flesh...

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2012, 8:51 pm

Frodo Potter {Frodo Baggins/Harry Potter} : An unusually short human being with pointy ears and a scar on his forehead in the shape of a lightning bolt who lives with distant relatives. He doesn't realize he has the power of a wizard until letters come in the mail that he has been invited to enroll in a school for people from similar backgrounds as he. After becoming friends with Samwise Weasley,{Samwise Gamgee/Ron Weasley} Frodo Potter also learns his 7-year adventure isn't to go to a school, but to destroy a small, powerful object known as the Ring of Power.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

22 Nov 2012, 12:54 pm

Snoopy-Doo: (Snoopy/ Scooby Doo): a rather nervous dog belonging to Scruffy Brown, a baseball-playing member of a mystery solving agency. Snoopy-Doo sleeps on the roof of his kennel because he's scared of possible ghosts inside it, and has a huge appetite.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

16 Dec 2012, 3:12 pm

Dr Know-Who: A megalomaniac, reclusive and homicidal scientist, who also happens to be a time traveller who travels throughout the known universe in a special machine. Escaped from a Caribbean island using the Tardis.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

07 Feb 2013, 1:25 pm

Coldfinger

A power hungry female financier, a mix of Auric Goldfinger from James Bond, King Midas, and The White Witch / Queen of The Chronicles of Narnia. She dresses in gold and white, and is able to turn everything she touches to ice using the wand in her left hand, or gold using it in her right hand!

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2013, 4:01 pm

SuperBatman (Batman and Superman) Dark caped crime fighter with superpowers.

Arkio
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2013, 4:04 pm

My Little Kony (My Little Pony and Joseph Kony)- A pony that creates armies of enslaved children.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 6:52 am

Count Dracenstein (Frankenstein's Monster/Count Dracula) A monstrous vampire sewn together.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 11:22 am

Dr. Gilligan Cooper, PhD.

Shipwrecked on a desert isle with six other castaways, Dr. Cooper proceeds to drive everyone else crazy with his "expert" opinions on everything from coconut radios to coconut-cream pies to coconut brassieres. Unfortunately, his opinions are based mostly on comic-book mythology, and have little basis in scientific reality.

When the only other "Professor" in the group discovers a way off the island, Dr. Cooper is left behind.

It takes him a week to notice.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 5:39 pm

Dafold Duck (Donald Duck/Daffy Duck) A very loud duck with a very short temper and a speech problem that mutters under his breath a lot.