what do you like and dislike about WP?

Page 3 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

vickygleitz
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2013, 12:37 pm

Likes; everyone I have met in here is incredible, without exception.

Dislike; I know that there is a high rate of suicides among autistic. When a suicidal posts, needing support and comfort, too often it feels as though some of the other posters [who also are super depressed] are almost encouraging the op to end their life rather than offering to be there for them.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2013, 3:35 pm

^^^

I get called an "idiot" in my time of need . Medication kick back is beyond sickening, I shudder to think if I ever have to come off them . Yes their are some nasty people on this board myself included :wink:

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2013, 3:36 pm

I should pm that member and let her know my displeasure for her .

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2013, 3:41 pm

displeasure is putting it mildly when I see all these bear hugs going on around here of cause I;m going to be resentful :roll: