Does this Fallout 3 character seem like an aspie?

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

BlueElephantKing
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Nov 2012, 4:39 pm

Sierra Petrovita from Fallout 3 could be an aspie! For those who have played the game, might agree with me. She's obsessed with Nuka Cola, can talk about it non-stop and can remember every little detail about the beverage's history. She's also naive and doesn't seem to understand sexual innuendo. In the quest, Nuka Cola Challenge, if you help out Ronald Laren (who wants you to give him Nuka Cola to give to her, so he can have sex with her), he will flirt with her and she has no idea what he is talking about and start talking about Nuka Cola.

markitzero
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2012, 3:08 pm

I have never encountered her in fallout 3 but I have mainly done the main quests but I did look up the fallout wiki
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Sierra_Petrovita

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2012, 3:19 pm

Maybe, but there is no way to tell what that much consuming of 200 year old nuka cola could do to a persons brain. Lets not forget that she is the only person to have ever become addicted to nuka cola.

BlueElephantKing
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Nov 2012, 7:18 am

Titangeek wrote:
Maybe, but there is no way to tell what that much consuming of 200 year old nuka cola could do to a persons brain. Lets not forget that she is the only person to have ever become addicted to nuka cola.

Well, Zip in Little Lamplight is also a nuka cola addict, but I can see what you're saying.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2012, 3:07 pm

BlueElephantKing wrote:
Titangeek wrote:

Well, Zip in Little Lamplight is also a nuka cola addict, but I can see what you're saying.

He's just a kid who loves soda.

quux
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Nov 2012, 8:51 am

afaik, you were supposed to be able to become addicted to Nuka-cola in Fallout 1 and 2, but Black Isle removed that, for some reason. Some unofficial patches/mods add that option again.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2022, 8:56 pm

I completed this game four different times, many years ago, on hard mode. Totalling about 500 hours of gameplay.

I chose different endings, but the liberty prime giant robot was one my favourite things in that game.

"Communism is a lie."

"Communism is death."

"Liberation is imminent."

"Freedom, is the sovereign right, every time."

"Destruction is the sovereign right of America."

Yeehaw.

8)

Nemesis2k7
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Jan 2022, 5:05 pm

BlueElephantKing wrote:
Titangeek wrote:

facts right here