What are the worst TV shows you have ever watched?

Page 2 of 5 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2012, 5:03 pm

The Only Way is Essex - It was only 2 seconds, but i felt violated and insulted. It's just a bunch of narcissistic, shallow, vain, stupid and attention-seeking men and women acting up for the cameras.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2012, 8:03 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Family Guy

Probably not the worst animated sitcom ever, and although the first few seasons were hilarious, now this is nothing more than a Simpsons rip-off, where some episodes seem to have a recycled plot from a Simpsons episode.

I knew this was coming.

The Cleveland Show is even worse.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2012, 8:41 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
Family Guy

Probably not the worst animated sitcom ever, and although the first few seasons were hilarious, now this is nothing more than a Simpsons rip-off, where some episodes seem to have a recycled plot from a Simpsons episode.

I knew this was coming.

The Cleveland Show is even worse.

I knew that was coming too.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

TheSleepyOne
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Dec 2012, 9:45 pm

Allen Gregory was the worst for me.

OMGitsKenny
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2012, 11:44 pm

Bill and Ted: Awesome Show is just... ugh.

Father of the Pride, The Tick (Live-Action), and 12 oz. Mouse are just as bad.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2012, 12:20 am

OMGitsKenny wrote:

Actually, that's Tim and Erick: Awesome. As a fan, even I concede it's an acquired taste.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

OMGitsKenny
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2012, 12:47 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
OMGitsKenny wrote:

Actually, that's Tim and Erick: Awesome. As a fan, even I concede it's an acquired taste.

How in the hell did I get those two mixed up? I'm ashamed of myself. I guessel I wasn't paying attention. I love Bill and Ted, not Tim and Eric. They do make great Old Spice commercials though. XD

eelektrik
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2012, 12:58 am

Bill and Ted: Awesome Show would actually be awesome, I loved those movies. Tim and Eric on the other hand, yeah, they were one of the biggest reasons I stopped watching Adult Swim regularly, that and it seemed new seasons of The Venture Bros. kept taking longer and longer to air and it was the best thing AS had going.

OMGitsKenny
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2012, 1:13 am

eelektrik wrote:
Bill and Ted: Awesome Show would actually be awesome, I loved those movies. Tim and Eric on the other hand, yeah, they were one of the biggest reasons I stopped watching Adult Swim regularly, that and it seemed new seasons of The Venture Bros. kept taking longer and longer to air and it was the best thing AS had going.

Awesome? More like EXCELLENT! *guitar solo*

I haven't watched adult swim in years. It's a shame it's gone so downhill since I last watched it. :(

Vintagegirl
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Dec 2012, 3:45 pm

Reality shows :eew:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2012, 4:02 pm

Vintagegirl wrote:
Reality shows :eew:

Without a doubt.

lovetoread
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Dec 2012, 9:43 pm

There are a lot of bad shows on tv but the one I thought of was Two Broke Girls. It is so bad. The writing is terrible, the jokes aren't funny and the acting stincks.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2012, 7:41 pm

lovetoread wrote:
There are a lot of bad shows on tv but the one I thought of was Two Broke Girls. It is so bad. The writing is terrible, the jokes aren't funny and the acting stincks.

Problems with 2 Broke Girls:

1.} Dumb race jokes and stereotypes.

Suggestion: Although the producers and writers of 2 Broke Girls probably don't mean any harm by including race jokes/stereotypes, it's now at the point where characters on the show such as Han, Earl, and Sophie should have their own show, that is only after CBS considers cancelling 2 Broke Girls.

2.} Max {the brunette} insults everybody, doesn't care about anybody, and thinks of herself as the coolest, baddest badass in all of New York City, when it is clear that she's nothing more than a jerk.

Suggestion: The producers should consider an episode that explains why or how Max became the way she is.

3.} Repeating what Love to Read said, the writing sucks.

Suggestion: The producers should consider hiring better writers.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2012, 1:03 pm

Eastenders
You've Been Framed
Britain's Got Talent
X-Factor
Take Me Out
Jonathon Ross

MacDragard
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2012, 4:18 am

Do the later seasons of Nickelodeon's All That count? I don't know how anyone could sit through that and live.

I can also never get into crime shows like CSI. Way too depressing and graphic for me.

irishwhistle
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 3:30 am

Trouble is, if it sucked, I didn't watch it for long enough to remember it! Well... I can dredge up a few... "Joanie loves Chachi" springs to mind, because it was the spin-off of such a successful show. "Hannah Montana" beyond a doubt. Ooo, an old cable sitcom called "Small Wonder" was pretty awful. And... "Oprah Winfrey" because I used to watch it and finally realized I was tired of watching one person stand in front of an adoring crowd of toadies while they applaud her every word as though she's some kind of prophet, even though it seems like she only ever recommends books with meandering, indecipherable descriptions and violence against women in them, tells people they can lose weight even without a personal chef like she has, and thinks $200 is a bargain price for one outfit. Her magazine that has her on every cover just supports the whole image... So maybe it's become "Worst People You've Seen" instead of tv shows.

The world loves diversity... as long as it's pretty, makes them look smart and doesn't put them out in any way.

There's the road, and the road less traveled, and then there's MY road.