Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2006, 12:26 pm

I hate to do this, but I am not having a very good day today!

Those of you who have been mean to me can just go jump in a lake! I am so sick of people not replying to my e-mails when I have issues! For instance, there is a certain someone on this forum who I sent a Christmas card to, she picked it up, but she didn't even respond! This is because she thinks I love her, but I really don't. We are just friends!

Now, a question arises. Why is the administator of this forum at fault for this? I know it's so close to Christmas, but this is not what I want.

My phone number is (206) 364-2747. I am 8 hours behind all of you British people and 17 hours behind you australians.

Thank you very much!

ZedSimon
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2006, 4:51 pm

OK OK OK, slow down, Bucky. First of all, why are you making Alex the scapegoat for your personal problems? Is this an extension of him not allowing you back into the moderators' fold? It sounds like you've got bigger issues to tackle than just regaining your status here.

Secondly, don't take lack of e-mail replies personally. After all, it IS that time of year and people are kinda busy. Give 'em a few more days.

No offense on the Christmas card, either, for that very same reason. How long ago did you send the card? And how did you word your message? If it's not a matter of timing, it could be just a misunderstanding you may have to clear up with an e-mail to her (just remember to be cool, sane and rational).

Finally, are you sure you want to put your phone number out there for all the internet to see? I know you want to hear from us, but you're kinda opening yourself up to some trouble by disclosing information like that. Jus' sayin'.

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2006, 5:23 pm

I'm sorry!

I was just having a hard day today! None of you have ever made me upset and you are all a great group of people! To tell you the truth, I have indirectly stated what is going to happen in my future because I am anxious and I know it's a new experience.

Seattle? Pleasure? Yes, but family or no family, it doesn't preclude me from getting anxious or making my nerves work. I have been a loyal friend of this forum for a long time, and this post is my attempt to make it up to everyone.

I genuinely apologize for making all of you feel bad and blaming all of my problems on you, and I hope you all have a merry Christmas!

This has been my apology to the whole board.

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2006, 5:23 pm

I'm sorry!

I was just having a hard day today! None of you have ever made me upset and you are all a great group of people! To tell you the truth, I have indirectly stated what is going to happen in my future because I am anxious and I know it's a new experience.

Seattle? Pleasure? Yes, but family or no family, it doesn't preclude me from getting anxious or making my nerves work. I have been a loyal friend of this forum for a long time, and this post is my attempt to make it up to everyone.

I genuinely apologize for making all of you feel bad and blaming all of my problems on you, and I hope you all have a merry Christmas!

This has been my apology to the whole board.

Starr
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2006, 6:40 pm

Hi Jason,

Are you OK? Sorry to hear you're having a hard time at the moment. Christmas can make people anxious sometimes, so try and chill out if you can.

I'm not posting much at the moment because I'm not feeling too well but I still go online to check my mails, so PM me if you want to.

Take care,
Starr

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2006, 6:43 pm

Everything is fine because I've taken my mind off of everything hence the apology that I accidentally double posted due to a server problem. I know, once is enough but I got the point across!

You all are a genuinely nice group of people, and I like you all very much!

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2006, 6:44 pm

Aww, I hope you feel better!

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2006, 6:45 pm

Everything is fine, my friend!