Veteran

23 Dec 2006, 10:59 am

:) hi i collect meteorites crystals and bonsai trees what do you collect

comet :)

krex
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2006, 11:10 am

South American pottery,agates and other rocks,cat related things,stuffed animals,books,music,Asian art objects,photos and paintings,craft supplies,interesting textiles and vintage clothes,movies,religous icons(mostly Catholic)......I live in an apartment with two bunnies and two cats and a boyfriend who collects guitars and amps and we have no room to move around.

Visit my wool sculpture blog
http://eyesoftime.blogspot.com/

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2006, 11:52 am

Routemaster replicas.

Here's a picture of a Routemaster

jnet
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Dec 2006, 12:24 pm

until last night i couldn't think of anything that i collect or obsess over. but when i had a slight panic and meltdown....i realized what it was i cared so much about. i collect aim conversations saved on my computer. i have every conversation that me and my boyfriend have had since may, organized chronogically in a folder under my documents. last night i accidently closed the aim window without saving, and i wouldn't go to bed until my boyfriend copy pasted his window to a word document and sent it to me (he hadn't closed it yet so the whole convo was still there). when i first started doing this i thought it was bc one day i'd like to go back and read them occasionally, but as of yet i have only gone back twice to read a couple. i want to organize them all in a book one day, at the end of each year, as a kind of memory book that includes the good and the bad days.

fyi: i am in a long distance relationship, he lives over 2000 miles away in far away idaho.

CeallachSolomon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Dec 2006, 1:04 pm

That's cute, and a good idea. I'd honestly never think to do something like that.

I used to collect rocks on and off, but I gave up on account of my forgetfulness (even if I collected them, I'd probably forget where most of them were). Now... I don't suppose I collect much of anything, and it kinda bugs me. My friend has started collecting ticket stubs from movies and concerts, which seemed like a good way to track his movie/music history.

Now I'm inspired to start collecting something. What, I couldn't tell you, but when I find it, you'll be the first to know.

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2006, 4:49 pm

Empty boxes and other containers.

- Emerson

Flagg
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2006, 5:51 pm

I COLLECT THE BROKEN HOPES AND DREAMS OF MY ENEMIES!

animallover
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2006, 6:00 pm

fossil shark teeth, beanie babies, stuffed animals in general, rat and mouse stuffed animals, Christmas ornaments for my new tree (mouse, cat angel, and sharks), really anything with a great white shark on it . . . and survival/camping radios and gear (crank powered flash lights, this cool weather radio that also gets TV stations, has a siren, runs on a crank, etc)

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2006, 7:56 pm

PC Games, strategic/critical points, blood, nukes...