Afraid of it 20%  20%  [ 13 ]
Total votes : 65

animaster999
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Dec 2012, 2:13 pm

EtherealBallet wrote:
animaster999 wrote:
:roll: Not at all. I have very mild Aspie's, and for some reason it doesn't affect me.
the :roll: image is your avatar and you also used it in your message. I find that quite interesting. Is it a habit of yours to use the :roll: image in your post? I would say you are quite lucky not to be affected by loud noises. I often spend all weekend in my room with music playing in order to avoid the sounds I dislike.

To answer your questions:

1: Maybe it is a habit, but it's probably also because l like the emoticon in general. :P

2: I am lucky, but I used to be really sensitive of noises as a toddler.
Really sensitive. 8O

FairyCakes
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 Jan 2013, 3:47 pm

Xena_Sophia wrote:
I find loud noises extremely unpleasant, and at sufficient volume, they will startle me. This causes problems when people play loud music around me and when fire drills occur. I hate fire drills...

Fire drills make me cry.

Alexithymia Quiz: 134

EtherealBallet
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Jan 2013, 10:51 am

animaster999 wrote:
EtherealBallet wrote:
animaster999 wrote:
:roll: Not at all. I have very mild Aspie's, and for some reason it doesn't affect me.
the :roll: image is your avatar and you also used it in your message. I find that quite interesting. Is it a habit of yours to use the :roll: image in your post? I would say you are quite lucky not to be affected by loud noises. I often spend all weekend in my room with music playing in order to avoid the sounds I dislike.

To answer your questions:

1: Maybe it is a habit, but it's probably also because l like the emoticon in general. :P

2: I am lucky, but I used to be really sensitive of noises as a toddler.
Really sensitive. 8O
It was better for me when I was younger noises affected me less but it is somehow getting worse. I like this emoticon best: :study:

joannaaleksandra
Toucan
Toucan

04 Jan 2013, 12:43 pm

Loud noises are incredibly painful; when I was younger, they scared me. Now I just hate them.
Quiet noises are incredibly annoying as well - I hate the sound of dripping taps.

TheBlueEyedAlien
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Feb 2013, 2:51 pm

Loud noises such as loud music I don't mind. But a sudden loud noise out of the blue ticks me off. I have a dryer that lets out this ungody alarm and immediendly makes me want to pound it with a hatchet!