Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

jkauff
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Jul 2004, 6:40 am

Hi! A friend gave me the URL to your site. It looks great, but there's a PHP compatibility problem with Mozilla Firefox (and probably the other Mozilla-based browsers) in the Forums display. Here's a sample:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/planet/public_html/header.php:32) in /home/planet/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 529

Thanks for a great site!

Jim K.

alex
Developer
Developer

10 Jul 2004, 9:01 am

jkauff wrote:
Hi! A friend gave me the URL to your site. It looks great, but there's a PHP compatibility problem with Mozilla Firefox (and probably the other Mozilla-based browsers) in the Forums display. Here's a sample:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/planet/public_html/header.php:32) in /home/planet/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 529

Thanks for a great site!

Jim K.

Which page did you see that on? I'm using Mozilla Firefox; although thats a permissions/parse error, not something that has to do with the way that a browser renders the site (if you saw that in firefox, you'd see it in any other browser that exists). Its possible that Dan or I was working on the php code and that was just a temporary result of our doing so.