Page 1 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 5:46 pm

Before you post here, please read the following post:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt218319.html

Thank you!

Please post notes of sympathy for the victims of Newtown Connecticut shootings here. Show them our support!

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

Last edited by MrXxx on 16 Dec 2012, 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

16 Dec 2012, 5:53 pm

I'm so sorry you guys. In your honor I'll be playing metallicas master of puppets for the remainder of the day.

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 6:04 pm

My heart goes out to all the victims and their families. I cannot even imagine the heartache they are experiencing.

I am so upset by what happened there, words escape me. I am so fortunate to still be able to come home to my children. I cannot imagine how terrible it would be to know I would never see them again.

May all the survivors soon find peace such as this.

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

deltafunction
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 6:06 pm

I am sad that innocent children had died as a result of this. 1000 years of life lost to senseless violence :( I will value every child that I teach even more now. I will also hope that I have the same courage of that brave principal who sacrificed her life for the safety of these children, and that teacher who saved her whole class by locking them in the closet and then was killed herself. I can only wish to have half the courage of these brave women.

LeeAnderson
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 6:17 pm

My heart is broken for the children and heroic adults that perished on Friday. Words cannot express the depth of the pain I feel for those left behind who have to bear this loss... I wish there was some greater way I could help.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 6:19 pm

We here in Seattle extend our deepest condolences to the people of Newtown, CT and to all those affected by this tragic event. This song is dedicated to the fallen.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmtYs_k8WOE[/youtube]

Last edited by redrobin62 on 16 Dec 2012, 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 6:21 pm

There really are no words to express how sad this tragic event has made everyone.
My heart goes out to the victims,family,the community and the officers and other officials that had this happen at their home town.
I'm so very sorry that something like this could ever happen.

McCool
Raven
Raven

16 Dec 2012, 6:21 pm

I absolutely cannot fathom the amount of pain the families in Newtown, CT are experiencing. It is a terrible tragedy, and I hope they may someday find peace.

*It may have been a typo, but the place is Newtown not Newton.

PM
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 6:23 pm

Requiescant in pace parvulis.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 6:26 pm

To truly honor the memory of the innocents try to keep this from happening again in the future. Reach out, think, stay calm, rational and let go of hatred and anger is the best way to honor them.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 6:31 pm

Dear parent,

I cannot imagine the sorrow and anguish you must feel. Your child was stolen from you by a nut. As a mother of four and grandmother of one, I truly cannot imagine how you feel. If I could do anything to lessen your sorry, I would. I cried actual tears when i heard of all the children dead there. I don't cry so that's a major thing.

I don't know what to say. I'm so, so very sorry for your loss.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 6:40 pm

My heart goes out to all those affected by these recent tragedies.

I cannot pretend that my sorrow even comes close to what these poor families are now enduring, and I hope that their pain diminishes soon.

I sincerely hope everyone can come together, and make this world a better and safer place for everyone.

This may not be entirely appropriate, at this time, but please also remember all the autistic victims of bullycide.

I youtubed 'bullied to death' to see the other side to this unfortunate situation for autistic kids in our schools.

My deepest condolences to everyone

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 6:47 pm

McCool wrote:
*It may have been a typo, but the place is Newtown not Newton.

Thank you for catching that. Corrected. :wink:

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 7:01 pm

Dear Parents and families,

When you see your beloved child again, and are able to spend Eternity together, tell them how much the world wished that they could have spent their childhood with family and loved ones and that the whole world's heart breaks that their last memories of Earth were pain and fear and confusion.

When you see your beloved children again, give them hugs for us, and when we get there, let us meet them and tell them that they were cared about and mourned by so many who never met them in this world.

Sylkat

Ann2011
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 7:43 pm

My heart is saddened by this unspeakable tragedy. I pray for the fallen and their loved ones.

RaNg84
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Dec 2012, 7:48 pm

For somebody who lives in Connecticut:

I don't understand how you feel. I know our state is small and very close. This shatter not only the entire community but the entire state as well. Words can not be said to make this better.